The BMW HP4 Race 2021 is a machine designed for those who have no limits and want to go further and further. Considered a masterpiece, even more because it was one of the hand-made editions, the new BMW HP4 Race 2021 is the first bike with a carbon frame and wheels.
It is no wonder that only riders passionate about adrenaline and strong emotions will feel so close to this motorcycle. The performance of this HP4 Race is pure and with maximum perfection even in the smallest details, ideal for the race track. Was it made for you?
Discover in this post all the news, technical data and fuel consumption of the HP4 Race from BMW Motorrad!
The engineering of the BMW HP4 Race 2021
Designed for race tracks and with the updated mechanism for championships, such as the World Superbike Championship, the HP4 Race has aggressive details, with a Splitface front section and a low Ram-Air.
This means that the oncoming air flow is cut off and the dome-shaped wind protection is able to protect the pilot very well.
➥ See more launch models:
The power of this machine is, as mentioned, an updated version of the same mechanism used for championships. That is, 158 kW of power and 14,500 rpm of maximum speed.
In addition, the BMW HP4 Race 2021 has a torque of 120 Nm at 10,000 rpm of development.
For this reason, the HP4 Race is one of the engineering feats of BMW Motorrad, which in addition to these details, has intense graphics of the sports HP, in the colors Light White / Metallic Blue / Metallic Red.
Outros modelos da BMW 2021:
- RS 1200 GS Adventure;
- F 850 R;
- F 850 GS.
BMW HP4 Race 2021 specs
Type: 4 cylinders with 4 times of liquid cooling, 4 titanium valves per cylinder, milled oil sump, double racing camshaft, Pankl connecting rod, precision lit and balanced crankshaft.
- Configuration: On line
- Capacity: 999 cm³
- Cylinder diameter and piston stroke: 80 x 49.7 mm
- maximum power: 215 hp
- Maximum torque: 120 N ∙ m
- Compression ratio: 13.7 – 13.9: 1
- Maximum speed: above 300 km / h
- Fuel: Superplus unleaded petrol, minimum octane number 98 (RON)
- Alternator: 406 W three-phase generator
- Battery: 12 V / 5 Ah, maintenance-free Li-ion.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 2070 mm
- Width: 777mm
- Seat height: 831 mm
- Brake weight: 171.4 kg
- Fuel tank capacity: 17.5 l
- Dry weight: 146 kg
Standard features of the HP4 Race BMW
- Fully carbon fiber frame
- Carbon fiber braided fairing and wheels
- Complete Titanium Exhaust
- WSBK aluminum swing arm
- HP lithium ion battery
- Flat information screen (2D panel)
- Brembo GP4-PR monobloc front brake calipers
- Öhlins FGR 300 WSBK upside-down telescopic fork fully adjustable
- Öhlins TTX GTP rear shock with adjustable compression and recovery damping
- On-board computer
- Anti-jump clutch
- 4 driving modes (intermediate / dry 1 / dry 2 / rain)
- Specification 6.2 HP 4-Cylinder Engine
➥ Discover other models:
HP4 Race 2021 consumption
The HP4 Race 2021 motorcycle has a tank with a capacity of 17.5 liters of fuel, but there is no information, so far, about the average consumption of this machine.
Price of the BMW HP4 Race 2021
For a motorcycle designed for race tracks, with great power and great engineering, the price of the BMW HP4 Race 2021 does not come cheap. It is, therefore, the biggest negative point of the motorcycle:
- HP4 Race suggested price: $ 99,000.
So, riding a BMW HP4 Race is not for everyone, is it? However, whoever can have such a bike, stay with the images of the HP4 bike and contemplate this ingenious machine.