One naked that has been gaining a lot of space among motorcycles is the CB 250F Twister ABS 2021. To find out more about this bike as consumption, complete technical data, values, news, in addition to checking several photos, check out the following article and see all tips on the CB 250F Twister ABS 2021.
CB 250F Twister ABS 2021
To start off talking about this machine, let’s talk about design. The CB 250F Twister ABS 2021 has LED lights, these accompanying the bike’s design, giving the machine an imposing air. This visually beautiful detail still contributes a lot to the pilot’s better visibility.
The bike has a digital panel, where it is possible to check all the most important information in a very easy and practical way, without causing the driver to spend a lot of time looking for such information.
For the best performance of the machine, it is still possible to count on 6 gears, so the evolution is better and the performance greater.
And when it comes to safety, there are also highlights, the bike has ABS brakes, these can prevent the rider from being thrown from the machine when braking, making it much smoother.
Technical sheet of the new CB 250F Twister ABS
In order not to buy a motorcycle wrongly, it is very important to research all the details that make up the product.
➥ Take a look at more releases:
- Dafra Next 300 2021
- Shineray Discover 2021
It is necessary to know if the bike offers everything that the buyer is looking for, this can avoid a hasty purchase and a resale even more, avoiding a considerable financial loss.
To stay on top of all the details, check out the complete CB 250F ABS 2021 file:
- Type: OHC, monocylindrical, 4-stroke, air-cooled;
- Diameter x Stroke: 71.0 x 63.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.6: 1;
- Cylinder capacity: 249.5 cc;
- Maximum power: 22.4 hp at 7,500 rpm (Gasoline) / 22.6 hp at 7,500 rpm (Ethanol);
- Maximum torque: 2.24 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm (Gasoline) / 2.28 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Starting system: Electric;
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline and / or Ethanol.
- Ignition: Electronic;
- Battery: 12V – 5 Ah;
- Headlight: 60/55 W.
Capacities and Dimensions
- Fuel tank / Reserve: 16.5 liters;
- Minimum distance from the ground: 192 mm;
- Seat height: 784 mm;
- Engine oil: 1.8 liter;
- Length x Width x Height: 2065 x 753 x 1072 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1386 mm;
- Dry weight: 135 kg / ABS: 137 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front tire: 110/70 – 17;
- Rear tire: 140/70 – 17;
- Front suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 130 mm;
- Rear suspension / Stroke: Mono Shock / 108 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: Disc / 276 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: Disc / 220 mm.
- Account turns,
- Total and partial odometer,
- Fuel level marker,
- Lights spy.
Consumption CB 250F Twister ABS 2021
However, knowing about the consumption of a motorcycle can be a valuable item when deciding whether or not to buy a motorcycle. Autonomy should be researched as it can greatly influence the buyer’s monthly budget.
- The consumption of the CB 250F Twister ABS is 25 km / liter.
➥ Make your comparisons with more models:
This is a great consumption for the category, and it can vary a lot according to the way of driving.
Price CB 250F Twister ABS 2021
If you were interested in this bike, now you will surely be wondering about the values.
- The initial cost of the CB 250F Twister ABS 2021 is 2700$.
This value is initial, and the value can increase significantly according to the series items that can be inserted in the machine. Some products may still charge for delivery.