If you love modern and super technological bikes, the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro 2021 was made for you. With a very powerful engine, this bike manages to develop in a unique way. To see more details of the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro 2021, see the full technical sheet, learn about consumption and check out several photos, see the full article below.
Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro 2021
The Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro 2021 has a totally modern design, with a painting that further enhances the details of the product.
In addition to these details, the bike also has a Ducati Testastretta DVT engine, which starts to adapt to the needs of the rider, and on several roads.
Regarding safety, the bike, which contains ABS brakes, and LED lights, provides better stability for the driver, both to visualize the path, and during the most sudden braking moments.
Technical sheet of the new Multistrada 1200 Enduro 2021
If you want to buy a motorcycle without rushing, you need to know all the details that the product offers.
➥ Check out other releases and make your comparisons:
- Dafra Next 300 2021
- CB 250F Twister ABS 2021
To learn all about the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro 2021, check out the information below and avoid a frustrated purchase.
- Type: Ducati Testastretta DVT with Variable Demodromic Distribution, L-Twin, 4 valves per cylinder, double spark plug, liquid cooled;
- Torque: 128 Nm (94 lb-ft) @ 7,500 rpm;
- Fuel injection: Bosch electronic fuel injection system, elliptical acceleration bodies with Ride-by-Wire, equivalent diameter of 56 mm;
- Displacement: 1,198.4 cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 106 x 67.9 mm;
- Compression ratio: 12.5: 1;
- Power: 152 hp – 112 kw @ 9500rpm;
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, aluminum exhaust pipes.
Dimensions and Weight
- Dry weight: 209kg;
- Weight in running order: 232 kg;
- Track: 106 mm (4.2 in);
- Fuel tank capacity: 20l – 5.3 gallons (USA);
- Seat height: Adjustable 825 – 845 mm (32.5 – 33.3 in.);
- Wheelbase: 1,529 mm (60.2 in);
- Fork angle: 24 °;
- Number of seats: Double bench.
- Gearbox: 6 speeds;
- Final ratio: Current; Front pinion 15; Rear pinion 40;
- Primary relationship: Direct gearshift; 1.84: 1 ratio;
- Ratio: 1 = 37/15 2 = 30/17 3 = 27/20 4 = 24/22 5 = 23/24 6 = 22/25;
- Clutch: Light, wet and multi-plate clutch with hydraulic control Self-servo action on the transmission, sliding action when overtaking.
- Chassis: Four tubular steel Trellis;
- Front suspension: Fully adjustable forks 48mm usd;
- Rear wheel: Y-shaped, 3-spoke, light alloy, 6.00 ″ X 17 ″;
- Rear tire: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 190/55 17 ”;
- Front wheel travel: 170mm;
- Rear wheel travel: 170mm;
- Front wheel: Y-shaped, 3-spoke, light alloy, 3.50 ″ X 17 ″;
- Front tire: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 17 ”;
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs monocoque unit. Remote spring preload adjustment. One-sided aluminum swing arm;
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc calipers, 4 pistons, 2 pads, radial pump with curve ABS;
- Rear brake: With 265 mm disc, 2 piston floating caliber with curved ABS as standard equipment;
- Instrumentation: LCD display.
Consumption Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
One of the main doubts of buyers when choosing a product concerns the average consumption of the motorcycle. This consumption can even compromise the pilot’s monthly income, which is why research is so important.
The average consumption of the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro 2021 is 19km / liter.
This value can vary according to the way of flying.
➥ See more news:
Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro 2021 Price
If this is your bike, let’s get down to business, talk about values. The value of this product is a little high for the Brazilian market, but the bike really promises what it delivers.
- The value of the machine is 16000$.