A perfect bike for those who love to venture out on the road is the Ducati Multistrada 1260 2021. If you are interested in this machine and want to know more details about the Ducati Multistrada 1260 2021, such as technical data, consumption, values and photos, check out the article Next.
Ducati Multistrada 1260 2021
A motorcycle created for those passionate about hitting the road and offering comfort and power is the Ducati Multistrada 1260 2021.
About the design we have the front with different volume from the rear, which gives a very modern and innovative aspect.
It still has very technological items, one of which is the inertial platform, this system guarantees more stability in the curves and also guarantees better lighting in the curves.
➥ See models that can take your breath away:
It also has a suspension system that gives greater stability and an easier start, especially when going uphill.
Ducati Multistrada 1260 Technical Data Sheet
If you are a cautious person who takes great care before purchasing an item, you know that you need to do a lot of research to avoid making a hasty purchase.
To find out what the Ducati Multistrada 1260 2021 offers in detail, you can check the entire technical sheet below:
- Type: Ducati Testastretta DVT with Variable Demodromic Distribution, L-Twin, 4 valves per cylinder, double spark plug, liquid cooled;
- Compression ratio: 12.5: 1;
- Power: 152 hp – 112 kw @ 9500rpm;
- Torque: 128 Nm (94 lb-ft) @ 7,500 rpm;
- Cylinder capacity: 1,198.4 cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 106 x 67.9 mm;
- Fuel injection: Bosch electronic fuel injection system, elliptical acceleration bodies with Ride-by-Wire, equivalent diameter of 56 mm;
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, aluminum exhaust pipes.
- Ratio: 1 = 37/15 2 = 30/17 3 = 27/20 4 = 24/22 5 = 23/24 6 = 22/25;
- Gearbox: 6 speeds;
- Primary relationship: Direct gearshift; 1.84: 1 ratio;
- Final ratio: Current; Front pinion 15; Rear pinion 40.
- Chassis: Four tubular steel Trellis;
- Front wheel: Y-shaped, 3-spoke, light alloy, 3.50 ″ X 17 ″;
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs monocoque unit;
- Front suspension: Fully adjustable 48mm usd forks;
- Rear wheel: Y-shaped, 3-spoke, light alloy, 6.00 ″ X 17 ″;
- Front wheel travel: 170mm;
- Rear wheel travel: 170mm;
- Rear tire: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 190/55 17 ”;
- Front tire: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 17 ”;
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc calipers, 4 pistons, 2 pads, radial pump with curve ABS;
- Rear brake: With 265 mm disc, 2 piston floating caliber with curved ABS as standard equipment;
- Instrumentation: LCD display.
Dimensions and Weight
- Seat height: Adjustable 825 – 845 mm (32.5 – 33.3 in.);
- Wheelbase: 1,529 mm (60.2 in);
- Fork angle: 24 °;
- Track: 106 mm (4.2 in);
- Fuel tank capacity: 20 liters;
- Dry weight: 209kg;
- Weight in running order: 232 kg;
- Number of seats: Double bench.
Ducati Multistrada 1260 consumption
The consumption of a motorcycle can greatly influence the purchase of the product, so researching the range is essential to find out if the motorcycle fits your monthly budget.
Ducati Multistrada 1260 2021 consumption averages 15 km / liter.
This value may still change depending on the way of driving and the road.
➥ Take a look at other models and compare:
Price Ducati Multistrada 1260 2021
Are you interested in the bike and already thinking about purchasing this super machine? So let’s talk about what matters, values.
- This motorcycle can be purchased for a price starting at $ 13000.
This price may still change and become much more expensive depending on the serial items that will be inserted in the product. Finally, after all the information, check out several pictures of this incredible machine.