Sports motorcycle enthusiasts must be looking forward to the launch of the Ducati Streetfighter V4 2021. The sports model promises to bring the best of the Italian sports bike. With more than 200 horsepower, the bike must be available at dealerships. So check out all the details on the Ducati Streetfighter V4 2021 in this article!
Ducati Streetfighter V4 2021
In the past, motorbikes considered sporting were all about having a very powerful engine and a strong structure. However, with market innovations, first-rate technologies have gained space on 2021 motorcycles such as the Ducati Streetfighter V4 2021.
Thus, the Streetfighter V4 2021 has a complete digital panel, showing all the information of the bike in a clear and direct way.
In addition, safety and suspension items also deliver the best experience on two wheels. Then, see below the standard items and the datasheet of the Ducati Streetfighter V4 2021.
Streetfighter V4 2021 series items
To assess the quality of a product it is important to know the details and qualities. In the case of a motorcycle, such as the Ducati Streetfighter V4 2021, this is even more important.
The standard items on this bike show how much the digital age has come with everything on the bikes. In addition, ABS traction control and brakes provide even more safety. Thus, if differentiated from its competitors which are the Triumph Tiger 1200 2021 and the BMW S 1000 XR 2021.
So check out the complete list of Ducati Streetfighter V4 2021 series items below:
- Rear-view mirrors;
- Plate support;
- 6 axis IMU;
- Ducati Slide Control (DSC) slide control;
- Ducati Quick Shift up / down (DQS) EVO 2 quick change;
- Engine brake Engine brake control (EBC) EVO;
- ABS EVO cornering;
- Ducati traction control (DTC) EVO 2 traction control;
- Driving modes (running, sport, street);
- LED headlight complete with DRL;
- Ducati anti-wheelie (DWC) EVO wheel control;
- Ducati Power Launch (DPL) output control;
➜ Compare the Streetfighter launch with other models:
Ducati Streetfighter V4 2021 specs
In addition to knowing the main qualities of the Ducati Streetfighter V4 2021, the customer needs to be aware of the model’s technical data.
That’s because he needs to make sure that that bike really suits his interests, like engine power, suspension quality and chassis.
Therefore, to facilitate consultation with customers, the Ducati Streetfighter V4 technical sheet is available below:
- 90 ° V4, crankshaft with rear rotation, 4 Desmodromic Valves fully actuated by cylinder, liquid cooled
- 1.103 cc
- Diameter x stroke
- 81 x 53.5 mm
- Compression ratio
- 14.0: 1
- Power 153 kW (208 hp) @ 12,750 rpm
- Torque 123 Nm (90.4 lb-ft) @ 11,500 rpm
- Fuel injection
- Electronic fuel injection system. Double injectors per cylinder. Complete elliptical throttle bodies driven by wire.
- Escape: 4-2-1-2 system, with 2 catalytic converters and 2 lambda probes.
- 6-speed gearbox with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up / down EVO 2.
- First Gear Straight cut gears; 1.80: 1 ratio.
- Final Chain pull; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 42.
- Clutch Hydraulically controlled shoe and multi-platform automatic service clutch.
- Aluminum alloy frame “Front frame”
- Front suspension Showa GMP fork fully adjustable. 43 mm chrome inner tubes
- Front wheel 5-spoke light alloy 3.50 “x 17”
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II 120/70 ZR17 front tire
- Rear suspension Fully adjustable Sachs unit. Aluminum swing arm on one side.
- Rear wheel 5 spokes in light alloy 6.00? x 17
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II 200/60 ZR17 rear tire
- Wheel travel (front / rear) 120 mm (4.7 in.) – 130 mm (5.1 in.)
- Front brake 2 330 mm semi-floating discs, 4-piston calipers Brembo Monobloc Stylema® (M4.30) mounted radially with curved ABS EVO.
- Rear brake 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper with curved ABS EVO
- Panel State-of-the-art digital unit with 5 “TFT color display.
- Dimensions and weights
- Dry weight 180 kg
- Brake Weight 201 kg
- Seat height 845 mm
- Wheelbase 1,488 mm
- Rake 24.5 °
- Front wheel track 100 mm
- Total tank capacity 16 l
- Number of seats Two seats
As the Ducati Streetfighter V4 2021 is a motorcycle produced and sold in Europe, the model that will be sold here in Brazil still needs some definitions.
One of them, therefore, is the sale price of the motorcycle, considered to be of a high standard. However, we can make a projection of the price according to what is charged abroad.
Therefore, in direct conversion of values, Ducati Streetfighter V4 2021 should be sold for approximately $ 20,000 here in the country.
In new motorcycle models it is necessary to carry out tests of capacity, resistance, consumption, among others. This data changes according to the changes made in the new version.
Thus, the fuel consumption of Ducati Streetfighter V4 2021 has not yet been disclosed by the automaker.
But don’t worry, as soon as this information is made available, we will bring it first hand on our website.