With a modern and sporty design, the Ducati Supersport S 2021 invests in power and personality. Betting on an urban sports model, the Ducati Supersport S 2021, arrives to win the hearts of motorcycle enthusiasts.
For those who love motorcycles with a sports footprint, the Ducati Supersport S 2021 has been promising to exceed expectations.
With a totally modern model, the lines and the design of the motorcycle were created to give robustness to the product and thus enhance every detail of the part.
➤ See also, the news of the following models:
- BMW F750 GS 2021
- Yamaha Lander ABS 2021
In addition to venturing on the road and trails, the Ducati Supersport S 2021 also evolves very well in the city.
Ducati Supersport S 2021
Italian brand model, Ducati Supersport S 2021, bet on a sporty weight model. With two L-shaped cylinders the motorcycle gained a bold look.
The Ducati Supersport S 2021 has three models of driving, sports, tourism and urban.
At the front, it has an adjustable 41mm Marzocchi cane and Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires with measures 120 / 70ZR 17 at the front and 180 / 55ZR17 at the rear.
As for safety, it invested in two-disc brakes with a diameter of 320 mm in the front, Brembo radial calipers with four pistons and the rear, a single disc with a 245 mm diameter with two-piston calipers. It is also important to mention that the brakes have ABS systems.
The Ducati Supersport S 2021 has a six-speed gearbox managed by the “quick shift”, which allows you to change gears without using the clutch, providing better piloting for the pilot.
Pros and cons of the Supersport S 2021
Like all motorcycles on the market, the Supersport S 2021 has its negative points and others not so much.
Positives of the Ducati Supersport S 2021:
Negative points about the Ducati Supersport S 2021:
So, if you are willing to pay the price, this motorcycle could be a great choice.
Ducati Supersport S Consumption
One of the issues that can greatly influence motorcycle enthusiasts when choosing the model, is the consumption that each machine can make with a liter.
For the Ducati Supersport S 2021, after some tests, both in the city and on the road, an average consumption of 16.7 km / L was made.
A relatively high consumption compared to other sports motorcycle models.
Technical data and consumption of Ducati Supersport S
To follow all the details of this incredible motorcycle, in addition to what has already been described, see the full technical sheet of the Ducati Supersport S 2021.
- Type: 11 ° Testastretta, L-shaped cylinders, 4 valves per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooling;
- Engine capacity: 937cc;
- Diameter x Stroke: 94 × 67.5 mm;
- Compression ratio: 12.6: 1;
- Maximum power: 113 hp (83.1 kW) at 9,250 rpm; Maximum declared torque: 96.7 Nm at 6,500 rpm;
- Electronic injection system: Continental Power, 53 mm Mikuni butterfly bodies with complete Ride-by-Wire.
- Secondary transmission: Chain, Drive pinion 15 teeth, Crown 43 teeth;
- Gearbox: 6-speed manual;
- Clutch: Multi-disc clutch in oil bath with mechanical operation, automatic activation in the transmission, sliding action in overload;
- Type: Multi-tubular steel structure attached to the cylinder heads;
- Tipper: Single aluminum arm.
Dimensions and capacities
- Wheelbase 1,478 mm;
- Launch angle 28º;
- Feed 91 mm;
- Seat height 810 mm;
- Weight (running order) 210 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity 16 liters.
Ducati Supersport S 2021 price
For those who were interested in the Supersport S 2021 and are searching for prices, know that the motorcycle may have a slightly high cost considering the others.
- That’s because the value of the Ducati Supersport S starts at $ 11,000.