A motorcycle with a proposal to drive great distances is the Ducati Xdiavel 2021. To get to know this machine well and know all the details it offers, keep reading the article. So you will know about values, technical data, consumption and find several photos. So, read on and stay on top of the Ducati Xdiavel 2021!
A motorcycle produced for the purpose of riding long distances prioritizing comfort and convenience is the Ducati Xdiavel 2021.
From the family of Cruisers, this bike promises to innovate by betting on Ducati quality: “exciting performance, sport power and advanced electronics”, combined with the comfort of the brand new ride motorcycles “long and low stirrups with powerful torque, even at low speeds, without compromising materials and finishes ”.
In this way, this machine managed to unite enough elements of technology and comfort for a better performance, managing to please an audience that truly seeks quality of life on the roads.
Technical Data Ducati Xdiavel 2021
Knowing the motorcycle you are planning to buy is essential to know if it is really everything you are looking for in a product.
This is also a very important factor so that the buyer does not lose money on a hasty sale if the product is not interesting after the purchase.
Therefore, to avoid further unforeseen circumstances, research thoroughly and search by all means for what details the bike offers and if it is complete for what you are looking for.
➥ Check out more news:
See the full Ducati Xdiavel 2021 technical sheet below:
- Displacement: 1262 cc (77.0 inch);
- Diameter x stroke: 106 x 71.5 [mm] (4.17 x 2.81 [in]);
- Compression ratio: 13: 1;
- Type: Ducati Testastretta DVT (Variable Desmodromic Distribution), L-Twin, 4 valves actuated demodromically by cylinder, double spark
- plug, water cooled;
- Power: 152 hp (112 kW) @ 9500 rpm *;
- Torque: 93 lb-ft (126 Nm) @ 5000 rpm *.
- Rear suspension: Simple shock absorber, preload and adjustable shoulder, remote reservoir, unilateral swing arm, trellis / cast frame;
- Front suspension: Adjustable usd fork Ø 50 mm (Ø 1.97 in);
- Rear wheel: Light alloy, cast, 8.00 ″ x17 ″;
- Chassis: Four tubular steel trellis;
- Front wheel: Light alloy, cast, 3.5 ″ x17 ″;
- Rear tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 240/45 ZR17;
- Front tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 120/70 ZR17;
- Front wheel travel: 120 mm;
- Rear wheel travel: 110 mm.
- Primary relationship: Direct gearshift; 1.84: 1 ratio;
- Ratio: 1 = 37/15 2 = 30/17 3 = 27/20 4 = 24/22 5 = 23/24 6 = 22/25;
- Gearbox: 6 speeds;
- Final ratio: Current; Front pinion Z28; Rear pinion Z80;
- Clutch: Sliding clutch and automatic multi-plate servo with hydraulic control.
- Seat height: 755 mm (29.72 in);
- Wheelbase: 1615 mm (63.58 in);
- Fork angle: 30 °;
- Dry weight: 220 kg (485 lb);
- Weight in running order: 247 kg (545 lb);
- Fuel tank capacity: 18 l.
Ducati Xdiavel consumption
To know if this bike is within your budget, in addition to the amount that will be paid on the product, it is also necessary to know if the amount released monthly will be according to what you are willing to pay.
The average consumption of Ducati Xdiavel 2021 is 18km / liter.
The value varies according to the road and the way of driving.
➥ You can make comparisons and learn more models, such as:
Price Ducati Xdiavel 2021
There is no point in falling in love with the bike and not knowing if it is within your budget, so it is essential to know about the price of the product.
To be able to acquire this bike, the price is beyond the traditional bikes, however, for this proposal of comfort and stability, the price is according to the category.
- The value of the Ducati Xdiavel 2021 is from 15500$.
This value can vary a lot according to the serial items that can be inserted in the product.