Anyone who enjoys a sports footprint and is perfect for both the city and the road, will be interested in the Honda CB 300 2021. The large model attracts, not only for its size, but for the technical sheet, where it is possible to check the engine OHC, single cylinder, with power of 22.4 hp at 7,500 rpm of this Honda CB 300 2021.
To check out the new Honda CB 300 motorcycle among the 2021 bikes and what your average consumption is, just continue reading this article!
About Honda CB 300 2021
With an imposing model and retro style, the Honda CB 300 2021 has been updated to bring more modernity to the structure of the bike, including in its design, which has gained more sporty airs.
Powered by gasoline or ethanol, the engine of this new CB 300 is a single-cylinder OHC type, air-cooled, capable of generating 22.4 horsepower and torque of 2.24 kgfm at 6,000 rpm.
In terms of capacity, the Honda motorcycle model holds up to 16.5 liters in the fuel tank for this CB 300, and 1.8 engine oil. In addition, this bike weighs 137 kg with ABS.
About the competitors, well, we haven’t mentioned who could be on the front line with the CB 300, but as soon as the news comes out, we will highlight here, in this post.
Technical sheet of the new CB 300 2021
Before thinking about buying this motorcycle it is important to evaluate the technical specifications of the part to make sure that it meets your needs.
However, the brand has not yet released the technical data sheet for the new CB 300 2021. It is expected that the information will be made available soon, but for now, we will keep the data sheet of the most previous model:
- Type: OHC, monocylindrical, 4-stroke, air-cooled;
- Cylinder capacity: 249.5 cc;
- Maximum power: 22.4 hp at 7,500 rpm (Gasoline) / 22.6 hp at 7,500 rpm (Ethanol);
- Maximum torque: 2.24 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm (Gasoline) / 2.28 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting system: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 71.0 x 63.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.6: 1;
- Power: Electronic Injection PGM-FI;
- Fuel: Gasoline and / or Ethanol.
- Ignition: Electronic;
- Battery: 12V – 5 Ah;
- Headlight: 60/55 W.
Dimensions and capacities
- Length x Width x Height: 2065 x 753 x 1072 mm;
- Between axles: 1386 mm;
- Minimum distance from the ground: 192 mm;
- Seat height: 784 mm;
- Dry weight: 135 kg / ABS: 137 kg;
- Fuel tank / Reserve: 16.5 liters;
- Engine oil: 1.8 liter.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 130 mm;
- Rear suspension / Stroke: Mono Shock / 108 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: A disc / 276 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: A disc / 220 mm;
- Front and rear tire: 110/70 – 17 / 140/70 – 17.
Average consumption of the new CB 300 2021
If you are looking for low consumption, the Honda CB 300 bike has everything to keep the economy in 2021. For the sake of curiosity, let’s see how many kilometers per liter this CB 300 does in the city and on the road, according to data from the previous version:
25 km / l (city) to 30 km / l (road).
Honda CB 300 2021 Price
There is no confirmed data on the new price that Honda intends to implement in the CB 300 of 2021, but if everything continues as the latest model, the value should not be high – to the relief of fans of this type of motorcycle.
The price is estimated at 2700 $, a good value for those who love a sporty, retro style motorcycle with good fuel economy.
At any time we will update this post again with news about the 2021 version of the CB 300. Take the opportunity to check out more photos of the Honda model, available so far, in red, black and silver. Be sure to check other models of the Japanese brand on our website!