Being able to buy a Honda CB 300 2021 motorcycle is the dream of many motorcycle enthusiasts. This is because, this motorcycle, one of the most powerful manufactured by Honda, has a new face and an incredible look. To know all the details about the Honda CB 300 2021, check out all the data below!
For those looking for a sports motorcycle, of great cost – benefit, that serves both the city and the road, the Honda CB 300 2021 can be a great choice.
Honda CB 300 2021
The Honda CB 300 2021 motorcycle has been undergoing upgrades, and for its new launch, it will have modern upgrades without losing its modern and imposing structure.
With a modern and sporty look, the Honda CB 300 attracts the eyes of motorcycle enthusiasts with a sporty footprint.
➤ Find out the details for the 2021 launches:
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 2021
- Dafra Apache 200 RTR 2021
In addition, it has an OHC type engine, mono-cylindrical, 4-stroke, air-cooled, power of 22.4 hp at 7,500 rpm (Gasoline) / 22.6 hp at 7,500 rpm (Ethanol) and torque of 2.24 kgf.ma 6,000 rpm (Gasoline) / 2.28 kgf.ma 6,000 rpm (Ethanol).
When choosing a motorcycle, it is always important to be aware of all the technical details that they have.
The CB 300, being a large 2021 motorcycle, has a vast technical sheet, with all the details that can influence the purchase of the motorcycle.
Check out all the technical details of the Honda CB 300 below:
- Type: OHC, monocylindrical, 4-stroke, air-cooled;
- Cylinder capacity: 249.5 cc;
- Maximum power: 22.4 hp at 7,500 rpm (Gasoline) / 22.6 hp at 7,500 rpm (Ethanol);
- Maximum torque: 2.24 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm (Gasoline) / 2.28 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting system: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 71.0 x 63.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.6: 1;
- Power System: Electronic Injection PGM-FI;
- Fuel: Gasoline and / or Ethanol.
- Ignition: Electronic;
- Battery: 12V – 5 Ah;
- Headlight: 60/55 W.
Dimensions and capacities
- Length x Width x Height: 2065 x 753 x 1072 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1386 mm;
- Minimum distance from the ground: 192 mm;
- Seat height: 784 mm;
- Dry weight: 135 kg / ABS: 137 kg;
- Fuel tank / Reserve: 16.5 liters;
- Engine oil: 1.8 liter.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 130 mm;
- Rear suspension / Stroke: Mono Shock / 108 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: A disc / 276 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: A disc / 220 mm;
- Front tire: 110/70 – 17;
- Rear tire: 140/70 – 17.
A great time when choosing a motorcycle is choosing the color. One of the most researched questions after choosing the motorcycle is the color it will be available for sale.
For the models that will be launched from the CB 300 2021, we do not have confirmation of the tones yet, but, using as reference 2019, it is believed that it will be available in the following colors, see:
Another information much sought by those who want to purchase a Honda CB 300, is about fuel consumption.
The Honda brand is known for owning motorcycles with low fuel consumption, so what is expected is that the Honda CB 300 2021 will continue to follow the economic line.
What is expected is that the new CB 300 2021, an average consumption of 25 km / l to 30 km / l in the city and on the road.
Honda CB 300 2021 Price
Even though it is considered a powerful motorcycle with a sports footprint, the Honda CB 300 2021 appears on the market with a price below that of competitors in the same category.
For the happiness of future buyers, the motorcycle will be sold for $ 2900.
As the final value has not yet been released, this value is just speculation by experts in the field based on past sales of the model.
With the update of new values of the Honda CB 300, we will be updating those interested in purchasing the motorcycle.