With a modern design and engine with great performance, the Honda CB 500F 2021 promises to keep the adrenaline of the previous version in line with the balance promoted by the low rev power. In addition, even with sporty looks, this Honda CB 500F 2021 offers lighter riding to its driver.
This means that the CB 500F is a naked with an aggressive body, but inside it is a grace of mechanics, which performs very well on the tracks.
To know its technical specifications and if Honda brought a more economical 500F, just follow this article. Come on!
About the new Honda CB 500F 2021
Honda bet on a new design for its CB 500F of the 2021 line, with even more defined and aggressive angles. The lanterns and headlights have gained LED lights, a touch of modernity in this robust motorcycle, and the urban and sporty appearance is enhanced by the tank design.
A good news for CB 500F lovers is the adoption of the assisted and sliding clutch, in addition to the delivery of power and torque in a more linear rotation, ranging from 3,000 to 7,000 rpm, which means a lower rotation.
Such mechanics helped this naked CB 500F to become lighter than its adventurous sister, CB 500X, and the impression it has is that it is a bigger engine due to its new look.
➥ See more releases coming:
Compared to its competitors, Honda’s “500 family” is always more advantageous in numbers. See who competes with the CB 500F 2021:
- Kawasaki Z400;
- Yamaha MT-03 2021.
Standard items of the new CB 500F
The Honda decided to make a mystery and did not reveal which new equipment is part of the 2021 model of the new CB 500F. However, it is possible that some of the items below remain in this version, see which ones:
- ABS brakes;
- Digital instrument panel, with gauge, speed and rotation, in addition to odometer;
- 16.7 liter fuel tank;
- Front headlight and LED taillight;
- Sports and mild exhaustion;
- Front suspension with adjustable telescopic fork for handling the motorcycle;
- Pro-Link rear suspension.
Honda CB 500F specs
- Type: DOHC, Two cylinders, 4 stroke, liquid cooling;
- Displacement: 471 cc;
- Maximum Power: 50.4 hp at 8,500 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 4.55 kgf.m at 7,000 rpm;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 67.0 x 66.8 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.7: 1;
- Power System: Electronic Injection PGM-FI;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
New CB 500F chassis
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 120 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link / 119 mm;
- As a result the Front Brake / Diameter: A disc / 320 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Disc / 240 mm;
- Front tire: 120/70 – 17;
- Rear tire: 160/60 – 17.
- Length x Width x Height: 2081 x 791 x 1056 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1409 mm;
- Minimum distance from the ground: 156 mm;
- Seat height: 789 mm;
- Dry Weight: 178 kg.
- Ignition: Electronic;
- As a result the Battery: 12 V – 7.3 Ah;
- Headlight: LED.
- Fuel Tank: 16.7 liters;
- Engine Oil: 3.2 liters.
Consumption of CB 500F 2021
Although the CB 500F 2021 is not a motorcycle considered adventurous by Honda, its performance allows for long journeys. According to tests, this naked delivers the following consumptions:
- City: from 22 to 25 km / liters;
- Road: 23 km / liters.
➥ Meet the new NXR 160 Bros 2021
Honda CB 500F 2021 price
The price charged at dealerships for the Honda CB 500F 2021 has not yet been released by the automaker, but we can base ourselves on the values defined for the previous version, both in Brazil and abroad. Look:
- Price in the USA: 4500 $;
More up-to-date information about the naked CB 500F you will have here when Honda makes the news available.