Considered the city’s sports bike, the Honda CB 650F 2021 brings a modern design and full of attitude. In the vibrant colors, they highlight the machine parts giving an incredible visual effect. The Honda CB 650F 2021 also stands out for its power combined with safety. See more details of this motorcycle below.
The Honda CB 650F 2021 offers greater safety by having ABS brakes that prevent the wheels from locking in sudden braking, preventing further accidents.
The LED headlamp is also featured in the model, as it offers the pilot a larger visual field. The motorcycle also has a digital panel with two easy-to-read displays.
- BMW F750 GS 2021
- Yamaha Lander ABS 2021
The choice of color is of personal taste and can vary a lot, it does not matter, any choice made for the model, does not have a car, as they all show the modern and sporty design of the Honda CB 650F 2021.
Honda CB 650F 2021 specs
Are you interested in taking one of these to your garage? Check the technical specifications of the CB 650F 2021:
- Type: DOHC, Four-cylinder 4-stroke, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 649 cc
- Maximum Power: 88.5 hp at 11,000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 6.22 kgf.m at 8,000 rpm
- Transmission: 6 speed
- Starting System: Electric
- Diameter x Stroke: 67.0 x 46.0 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.4: 1
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection
- Fuel: Petrol
– Electrical system
- Ignition: Electronics
- Battery: 12 V – 7.3 Ah
- Headlight: LED
- Fuel Tank: 17.3 liters
- Engine Oil: 3.5 liters
- Length x Width x Height: 2107 x 784 x 1077 mm
- Wheelbase: 1449 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 152 mm
- Seat height: 810 mm
- Dry Weight: 195 kg
- Type: Diamond Frame
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 120 mm
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Mono Shock / 128 mm
- Front Brake / Diameter: Disc / 320 mm (ABS)
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Disc / 240 mm (ABS)
- Front Tire: 120/70 – 17M / C
- Rear Tire: 180/55 -17M / C
– Consumption Honda CB 650F
The Honda CB 650F does not have a flex engine, so it uses only gasoline. Its consumption is reasonable, with an average of 22km per liter.
CB 650F 2021 price
For fans of the brand, the CB 650F 2021 will have its price announced soon! As a reference, in 2020 the suggested price is from $ 6300.