With the promise of reaching the Brazilian market with great innovations, fans of sports bikes look forward to the Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2021. One of the most powerful bikes of the brand, the Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2021, arrives making noise and attracting curious eyes . To learn more about this motorcycle keep reading the following article!
Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2021
A super sports bike that is not sold in Brazil, it intends to reach our market soon. With high power and plenty of technology, this super imposing bike draws attention wherever it goes.
According to the magazine, the CBR 1000RR 2021 will maintain the engine architecture with four cylinders in line, but will adopt a new variable valve control system similar to the Shiftcam of the new BMW S 1000 RR. The novelty will guarantee the model to comply with Euro 6, new European anti-pollution standards that provide for a reduction in the rates of CO2 (carbon dioxide) emissions from 2021.
In addition to the more technical details, this bike will also feature a lot of technology. You will have on the panel possible to connect to the pilot’s Smartphone, which can assist in handling the device.
As for how to drive, the proposal is that the quichshift system be used, which allows the driver to change the gears without using the clutch.
➥ Be sure to check out the Honda CB 1000R 2021
On the design, this bike will feature more aggressive lines, giving more evidence to the details of the product and making it much more imposing.
Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade Technical Data Sheet
To buy a product of such high value, you need to know if it will meet your expectations, especially when we talk about a sports model and what will be the purpose of the machine.
➥ Find out more details about the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS 2021
To find out in detail everything that the Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2021 offers, see the details below:
- Type: DOHC, 4 cylinders, 4 stroke, liquid cooling;
- Cylinder: 999.8 cc;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting system: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 76.0 x 55.1 mm;
- Maximum power: 191.7 hp at 13000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 11.82 kgf.m at 11000 rpm;
- Compression Ratio: 13.0: 1;
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Electrical system
- Battery: 12V – 4.5 Ah (SP) / 12V – 6 Ah (ABS);
- Ignition: Electronic;
- Headlight: LED.
- Capacity and Dimensions
- Fuel tank / Reserve: 16.1 liters;
- Engine oil: 3.4 liters;
- Wheelbase: 1404 mm;
- Length x Width x Height: 2065 x 715 x 1125 mm;
- Seat height: 834 mm (SP) / 832 mm (ABS);
- Minimum distance from the ground: 129 mm (SP) / 127 mm (ABS);
- Dry weight: 177 kg (SP) / 178 kg (ABS).
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 120 mm;
- Rear suspension / Stroke: Pro-link – 133 mm (SP) / Pro-link – 137 mm (ABS);
- Front tire: 120/70 – ZR17M / C (58W);
- Rear tire: 190/50 – ZR17M / C (73W);
- Front brake / Diameter: A disc / 320 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: Disc / 220 mm.
- Consumption of Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade
The motorcycle is not yet sold in the country, but what is known is that the consumption of this motorcycle is within the parameters for a motorcycle of this size.
➥ Check out other great releases:
The average consumption of the Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2021 is approximately 16.5 km per liter. This value can vary a lot according to who is riding and how to fly.
Preço Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2021
Essa por ser uma moto esportiva e de bastante potência chega ao mercado com um valor bastante elevado em comparação com a média de preço das motos brasileiras.
Porém é preciso analisar que essa moto conta com todo um diferencial, tanto tecnológico quanto de motor. Se você ficou interessado pelo produto, precisará desembolsar um valor de aproximadamente 12500$.