A motorcycle that can handle heavy work is the Honda CG 160 Cargo 2021, created to ride the urban circuit, this motorcycle is conducive to carrying loads, thanks to its reinforced luggage rack. In addition to these details, the value is also quite attractive, and consumption has been attracting a lot of buyers. For all the details of the Honda CG 160 Cargo 2021, read the full article below.
Honda CG 160 Cargo 2021
A motorcycle with an easy-to-read panel, the Honda CG 160 Cargo 2021 is ideal for riding in the city. With the possibility of carrying up to 20kg in your luggage, this motorcycle can handle a lot of cargo for transportation.
The bike still has a modern design and has five hollow spokes, giving the product greater lightness. Still talking about design, the bike has a central easel, which helps a lot when parking, leaving the bike well supported without running the risk of falling.
- Length x Width x Height: 2038 x 754 x 1085 mm
- Seat height: 790 mm
- Dry Weight: 119 kg
- Wheelbase: 1315 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 170 mm
- Type: OHC, Monocylindrical, 4-stroke, air-cooled
- Maximum Power: 14.9 hp at 8,000 rpm (Gasoline) / 15.1 hp at 8,000 rpm (Ethanol)
- Maximum Torque: 1.40 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm (Gasoline) / 1.54 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm (Ethanol)
- Transmission: 5 speed
- Displacement: 162.7 cc
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection
- Fuel: Gasoline and / or Ethanol
- Starting System: Electric
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 63.0 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5: 1
- Fuel Tank: 16.1 liters
- Engine Oil: 1.2 liter
- Type: Diamond Frame
- Front Tire: 80/100 – 18
- Rear Tire: 90/90 – 18
- Front Brake / Diameter: A disc / 240 mm
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Drum / 130 mm
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 135 mm
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 106 mm
One of the questions that most concern the riders at the time of purchase is knowing how much autonomy the motorcycle has.
➥ Check out other news that are coming:
Buying a motorcycle goes beyond just making the payment at the time of purchase, you need to know when it costs to make it ride, considering that this will be an additional fixed expense in the month.
The average consumption of the Honda CG 160 Cargo is 38km / liter, this value can vary a lot according to the way of driving.
Price Honda CG 160 Cargo
One more question that hangs among those interested in buying Honda Cargo, to know about its value.
- The price of the Honda CG 160 Cargo 2021, is from 1700 $.