One of the most commercialized bikes in the country, the CG 160 has three versions, the most sporting of which is the Honda CG 160 Titan 2021. To find out more details about the Honda CG 160 Titan 2021, read the full post below!
Honda CG 160 Titan 2021
With a fully digital and modern panel, Titan offers greater ease of reading data for pilots, such as total and partial odometer, fuel level marker, speedometer, clock, rev counter and spy lights.
Regarding the design, it has a fairing with a more aggressive footprint, with more expressive lines and giving the machine a more robust air, making it super modern. In addition, the tank accompanies the work.
It has wheels with five rims, leaving the product with a more sporty and modern footprint at the same time. According to the Auto Esporte Magazine website, the Honda CG 160 Titan:
The transmission is five-speed and the steel chassis is of the Diamond type. The new 18 ”rim wheels are made of light alloy on Titan and Fan, while on Start they are the same spokes as the 2018 line. The brakes are of the combined type (CBS), with a 240 mm disc in the front and a drum 130 mm at the rear for Titan and Fan; and 130 mm drum, front and rear, for Start. The suspension features a 135 mm telescopic fork at the front, and two 106 mm dampers at the rear.
Regarding safety, the bike has CBS brakes, which helps when braking, as it distributes between the front and rear wheels, giving greater stability.
Technical Data Honda CG 160 Titan
To purchase a motorcycle, it is important to be aware of all the details. Knowing the product’s technical data well is essential to avoid a frustrated purchase.
➥ Check out other Honda releases:
- Honda CG 160 Cargo 2021
- Honda Elite 2021
It is always important to remember that a motorcycle is not such a cheap item, so it needs to be analyzed carefully to see if it will meet your expectations.
For more details on the bike, see the complete Honda CG 160 Titan 2021 file:
- Type: OHC, Monocylindrical 4 stroke, air cooled.
- Maximum power: 14.9 hp at 8,000 rpm (Gasoline) / 15.1 hp at 8,000 rpm (Ethanol)
- Maximum torque: 1.40 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm (Gasoline) / 1.54 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm (Ethanol)
- Displacement: 162.7 cc
- Starting system: Electric
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 63.0 mm
- Transmission: 5 speed
- Power System: PGM FI Electronic Injection
- Fuel: Gasoline and / or Ethanol
- Compression Ratio: 9.5: 1
- Length x Width x Height: 2032 x 739 x 1087 mm
- Seat height: 790 mm
- Dry weight: 117 kg
- Wheelbase: 1315 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 196 mm
- Engine oil: 1.2 liter
- Fuel tank / Reserve: 16.1 liters
- Ignition: Electronics
- Headlight: 35 / 35W
- Battery: 12V – 4 Ah
- Front suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 135 mm
- Rear suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 106 mm
- Type: Diamond Frame
- Front tire: 80/100 -18
- Rear tire: 100/80 -18
- Front brake / Diameter: A disc / 240 mm
- Rear brake / Diameter: Drum / 130 mm
Consumption Honda CG 160 Titan
To find out what the monthly expense will be in relation to the motorcycle, if you want to purchase the product, you need to know the average consumption of Titan.
➥ See other news:
The autonomy of the Honda CG 160 Titan 2021 is approximately 39 km / liter. Of course, this value is quite variable depending on the way the bike will be ridden.
Price Honda CG 160 Titan 2021
- If you were interested in buying this motorcycle, one of the most sold on the market, the value is approximately 2000 $.
It is important to know about the trade of the bike, considering that when you want to resell the machine, it will be easier to know about your demand.