A motorcycle that promises innovations without losing its main characteristics is the Honda Falcon 2021. The novelty is aimed at those passionate about resourcefulness, power and stability. To learn more about the Honda Falcon 2021 and all the modifications that this motorcycle will undergo, read the full post and see the photos and the technical data of this bike that is a darling of the USA!
Honda Falcon 2021
The Honda Falcon bike, in addition to capacity and power, with a single cylinder engine RFVC (Radial Four Valves Command) with four strokes and air cooling, and maximum power of 28.7 hp at 6,500 rpm, also promises to bring a lot of technology.
When talking about technology, we soon thought of the standard items, this motorcycle brings the following:
- Complete digital panel;
- Anti-theft system;
- Seat with two levels;
- High strength suspension;
- High front and rear suspension with pro-link.
The Quatro Roda website refers to Falcon as follows:
The Honda NX 400i Falcon was born in 1999 to replace the NX 350 Sahara – which was more powerful and track than the successor – and died in 2008, after almost 120,000 units produced. It was replaced by the XRE 300, which inaugurated the use of injection and fulfilled a double journey, accumulating the functions of being also the substitute of the Tornado 250 trail.
Colors of the new Falcon
One of the biggest doubts when choosing a motorcycle is the color they have. This is because, depending on the color, an item or another can stand out more and totally modify the product’s robustness.
➤ Those who looked at this novelty also liked:
The Honda Falcon hits the market in three beautiful colors:
- Metallic red;
- Matte black;
- metallic silver.
New technical sheet Honda Falcon 2021
Before choosing a motorcycle it is important to pay attention to all possible details that the product offers.
Regardless of what has already been mentioned about this 2021 bike, viewing and evaluating the composition of the technical sheet is of fundamental importance.
Therefore, see below the detailed technical sheet of the Honda Falcon:
- Engine: 4 stroke, single cylinder, air cooled;
- Feeding system: Electronic injection PGM-FI;
- Maximum power: 28.7 hp at 6,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 3.27 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm;
- Transmission: 5 speeds;
- Maximum approximate speed: 145km / h;
- Starting system: electric;
- Average consumption: 24 km / L.
Dimensions and Capabilities
- Length: 2.16mm;
- Width: 789mm;
- Height: 1,222mm;
- Minimum distance from the ground: 242mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,434mm;
- Seat height: 850mm;
- Maximum load capacity: 158 kg.
Suspension and Brakes
- Front Suspension: Telescopic fork, 215mm travel;
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link mono-damped swing arm, adjustable spring preload, 180mm travel;
- Front Brake: Simple ventilated disk of 256mm in diameter and 2 piston caliper;
- Rear Brake: 220mm diameter ventilated single disc and 1 piston caliper.
Consumption of the new bike
It is important before making any motorcycle purchase to research its consumption.
The Falcon 2021 is a motorcycle considered economical, considering that it manages to develop well both on the road and in the urban area with an average consumption of 28.7 km / liter.
Honda Falcon 2021 Price
For the model offered by Honda, Falcon may present a slightly salty price for what it offers, but it is worth remembering that we are talking about a Honda motorcycle, where the brand influences a lot at the time of purchase.
- Price Honda Falcon – from 3200 $