The “queen of the roads”, as the Honda Gold Wing Bagger 2021 is known, is top of the line for the Japanese brand. Produced for those who love to travel, the Honda Gold Wing Bagger 2021 comes with two side cases that do not weigh the machine, as it is lighter and more compact.
The Bagger version is part of the Gold Wing GL 1800 line, which also has the Tour version. In addition to the new chassis and a small engine that generates 126 horsepower, Honda’s new bike is a perfect road, being very useful on wet tracks.
Honda Gold Wing Bagger News
Compact and light, you can’t imagine that the Bagger version has two bags at the rear with a capacity of 30 liters each. In addition to Honda having done a great job in the structure, the designer still has modern lines that highlight this Gold Wing.
⋙ Check out other great Honda launches for 2021:
Speaking of the engine, it is small, but with great power, linear operation and very smooth. That is, it is great for long trips, especially on rainy days, since this new Honda Gold Wing Bagger has progressive accelerations, even more with the sport mode activated.
Regarding the serial items that come with this Gold Wing Bagger, we have:
- LED lights;
- Face key;
- Smartphone integration via Apple CarPlay;
- Tire pressure monitoring;
- 2 side trunk (30 liters each);
- Electrical locking of suitcases;
- Windshield electric drive;
- GPS navigator;
- Heated Gauntlets.
In addition, the Honda Gold Wing Bagger 2021 also features electric reverse gear and four driving modes: normal (tour), rain (rain), eco and sport.
Meet the main competitors of the Gold Wing Bagger of Honda 2021:
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide,
- Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited.
Honda Gold Wing Bagger 2021 specs
We already know that the engine is more compact, but no less powerful, in addition, this Gold Wing motorcycle from the GL 1800 line saves up to 20% of fuel, perfect for long trips. See other Honda Gold Wing Bagger technical specifications:
- Engine: OHC, liquid cooling, six cylinders and 4 stroke;
- Cylinder capacity: 1,833 cm3;
- Maximum power: 126 hp at 5,500 rpm;
- Torque: 17.3 kgf.m at 4,500 rpm;
- Transmission: 7 speeds (DCT gearbox);
- Fuel: gasoline;
- Fuel tank: 21 liters;
- Compression: 10.5: 1;
- Starting system: electric;
- Ignition: electronic;
- Front Brake: Disc (320 mm);
- Rear Brake: Disc (316 mm);
- Front tire: 130/70 – 18;
- Rear tire: 200/55 – 16;
- Seat height: 745 mm;
- Rear suspension: Pro-Link / 105 mm;
- Front Suspension: Double Swing Arm / 110 mm;
- Diameter x Stroke: 73.0 x 73.0 mm;
- Length x Width x Height: 2,575 x 905 x 1,430 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,695 mm;
- Dry Weight: 348 kg.
Honda Gold Wing Bagger average consumption
With the increase in power, it is natural for the pilot to think that consumption will be higher, but take into account that Honda’s Bagger version was made for travelers, so it will have great savings. So check out how much this bike spends on the road below:
- Consumption Gold Wing Bagger 2021: 20.5 km / l.
Gold Wing Bagger 2021 Price
Power, lightness, comfort, excellent handling and a seat that allows the pilot to make long trips without getting tired, define the Gold Wing Bagger 2021 roadway. Therefore, the price would have to be as pompous as his title of “queen of the roads”, check out:
- Suggested price for the Honda Gold Wing Bagger 2021: 25000$.
So, is it worth buying the Bagger version of Honda’s GL 1800? Check out more photos of this super road machine to have no more doubts!