The Honda PCX Sport 2021, guarantees comfort and stability in a scooter with a modern and innovative design. With the proposal of being a motorcycle developed to circulate in urban areas, the Honda PCX Sport 2021, has a new look that guarantees a stylish proposal. To learn more about this incredible motorcycle, technical data sheet, prices and other details, see the article below.
Honda PCX Sport 2021
The Honda PCX Sport 2021 offers exclusive LED lighting making the model more sophisticated, and providing the rider with greater visibility and focus.
It is also composed of a frontal optical set, which includes windshield, upper fairing and headlight, making the Honda PCX Sport 2021 much more modern and attractive to the public in large cities.
✓ Find out the details for the 2021 launches:
The finish of the motorcycle has the excellent Honda quality, letting the details make all the difference when choosing the model.
Honda PCX Sport 2021 technology and safety
As for the Honda PCX Sport 2021 technology and safety, it comes with the following items:
- CBS brakes: CBS system (Combined Brake System), balances the braking between the rear and front wheels, providing greater stability to the driver and consequently greater safety.
- 12 V socket: Comes with a 12v charger in the glove compartment, allowing the cell phone to be charged. A great differentiator for modern times, which needs these devices at all times.
- Idling stop: intelligent system that shuts off the engine when it is idling for more than 3 seconds, automatically restarting when accelerated.
- This makes the motorcycle more economical and less polluting.
100% digital panel: it has a digital panel that facilitates the reading of various motorcycle items (total and partial odometer, speedometer,
- clock, fuel gauge and average fuel consumption record).
Smart Key: possibility to start the motorcycle without having to take the key out of your pocket.
The details of design and safety are already a big difference in the Honda PCX 2021, but it still has several other details that will only be seen with the complete technical sheet, see below:
- Type: OHC, Monocylindrical, 4-stroke, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 149.3 cc
- Maximum Power: 13.1 hp at 8,500 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 1.36 kgf.m at 5,000 rpm
- Transmission: Type V – MATIC
- Starting System: Electric
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.6: 1
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection
- Fuel: Petrol
– Electrical system
- Ignition: Electronics
- Battery: 12V – 4.3Ah
- Headlight: LED
- Fuel Tank: 8 Liters
- Engine Oil: 0.9 Liter
- Length x Width x Height: 1931 x 737 x 1103 mm
- Wheelbase: 1315 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 138 mm
- Seat height: 761 mm
- Dry Weight: STD 124 kg / DLX 126 kg / SPORT 126 kg
- Type: Monoblock (underbone)
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 100 mm
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 85 mm
- Front Brake / Diameter: A disc / 220 mm
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Drum / 130 mm
- Front Tire: 90/90 – 14M / C
- Rear Tire: 100 / 90-14M / C
Pros and cons
Like all motorcycles, the Honda PCX Sport 2021 also has some points in its favor and others against it.
To know if it is worthwhile to make the purchase, it is always good to weigh these positive and negative points.
- Efficiency and economy;
- Honda 3 year warranty + Honda Genuine Oil free in 7 reviews.
- Excellent cost benefit
Negative points about the Honda PCX Sport 2021:
- Single cylinder engine;
- It runs on gasoline only.
Consumption Honda PCX Sport 2021
The Honda PCX Sport 2021 has an average consumption of 25 to 30 km per liter.
Honda PCX Sport 2021 Price
The price of the Honda PCX Sport 2021 has not yet been released, but it will be soon. As suggested in the year 2020, the price is $ 2100.