A scooter that has been gaining a lot of market share is the Honda SH 150i 2021. To find out more details such as consumption, values and technical data, continue reading the full article about the Honda SH 150i 2021.
Honda SH 150i 2021
A scooter with a modern design and sophisticated finish is what the manufacturers of the SH 150i promise. This modern style is even more complete with LED lights, which finish off the whole look.
They have a 16-wheel rim, which increases comfort by minimizing the impacts of irregularities, making riders more comfortable and safe.
See the full technical sheet of the Honda SH 150i 2021:
- Type: OHC, single cylinder, 4 stroke, liquid cooling
- Maximum Torque: 1.40 kgf.m at 6,250 rpm
- Transmission: CVT type
- Starting System: Electric
- Displacement: 149.3 cc
- Maximum Power: 14.7 hp at 7,750 rpm
- Power System: PGM-FI electronic injection
- Fuel: Petrol
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.6: 1
- Fuel Tank: 7.5 liters
- Engine Oil: 0.9 liter
- Ignition: Electronics
- Battery: 12V – 4.3Ah
- Headlight: LED
- Type: Monoblock (underbone)
- Front Brake / Diameter: A disc / 240 mm
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Disc / 240 mm
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 100 mm
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 95 mm
- Front Tire: 100/80 – 16
- Rear Tire: 120/80 – 16
- Length x Width x Height: 2026 x 740 x 1158 mm
- Wheelbase: 1340 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 146 mm
- Seat height: 799 mm
- Dry Weight: 129 kg
- Consumption Honda SH 150i 2021
One of the items that can define or not the purchase of a motorcycle is consumption. Knowing the autonomy of the machine is of fundamental importance, considering that this value will be part of the pilot’s monthly budget.
The consumption of the Honda SH 150i is approximately 33 km / liter. This value can vary a lot according to how the bike is ridden.
Price Honda SH 150i 2021
- If you were interested in purchasing this machine, know that it is for sale starting at $ 2200.