The new Honda TRX 420 FourTrax 2021 ATV is perfect for you who need to work in the field. That’s because, it comes with a robust, strong and vigorous look, and despite the stout appearance, this Honda TRX 420 FourTrax 2021 guarantees comfort and a smoother ride.
With a powerful engine that reduces wear and ensures better visibility while riding, this Honda FourTrax 420 quad has many positive but also negative points.
New Honda FourTrax 420
There is no adversity in the field when you have a good machine in hand. This is how future Honda FourTrax 420 buyers should feel when driving this bike.
With a very robust and strong look, Honda’s new FourTrax was made to last and face a day of heavy work. It is not by chance that the chassis has a frame 20% more rigid, allowing comfort while driving, and precision.
And since we’re talking about comfort, how about a seat that best accommodates the pilot? The Honda TRX 420 FourTrax features a triangular seat, with soft foam, which makes riding much better.
There was also an increase of 5 watts in the light intensity of the headlights. Before it was 30 watts, now it is 35, apart from the light pattern that was redesigned. Therefore, comfort, visibility and durability are the three key words for Honda’s new FourTrax.
Other Honda 2021 models:
Honda TRX 420 FourTrax 2021 Specification Sheet
All the power of this quadricycle could only come from the 420cc single-cylinder engine, with a maximum power of up to 6,250 rpm.
In addition, this Honda TRX 420 FourTrax 2021 has other specifications, which are worth checking out. Look:
- Type: OHV, single cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 420 cc
- Maximum Power: 26.9 hp at 6,250 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 3.4 kgf.m at 5,000 rpm
- Transmission: 5 speeds + Reverse
- Starting System: Electric
- Diameter x Stroke: 86.5 x 71.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.9: 1
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection
- Fuel: Petrol
- Ignition: Electronics
- Battery: 12V – 12 Ah
- Headlight: 35 / 35W (2x)
- Fuel Tank: 14.4 liters
- Engine Oil: 3.3 liters
- Length x Width x Height: 2103 x 1205 x 1174 mm
- Wheelbase: 1268 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 183 mm
- Seat height: 856 mm
- Dry Weight: 265 kg
- Type: Double cradle
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Dual Fork Type / 170 mm
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Trailing Type / 170 mm
- Front Brake / Diameter: A disc / 190 mm
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Drum / 160 mm
- Front tire (tubeless): AT 24 X 8 – 12
- Rear Tire (tubeless): AT 24 X 10 – 11
- Positive points x negative points of the FourTrax 420
It’s not all about flowers on this FourTrax 420. Find out what are the pros and cons of purchasing this Honda motorcycle to work hard in the field.
Positive points of the Honda TRX 420 FourTrax
- High load and trailer capacity;
- Resistance in uneven terrain;
- Exemption from IPVA and Emplacamento.
- Negative about the Honda TRX 420 FourTrax
- Only gasoline, that is, it is not flex.
As you can see, the pros are bigger enough to make up for the lack of flex on this Honda quad.
Average consumption of Honda TRX 420 FourTrax
Knowing the consumption of a machine is just as important as knowing the engine, as it doesn’t matter if the quadricycle has high power if the fuel runs out quickly during work.
So, see below how much the Honda TRX 420 FourTrax 2021 spends on average:
consumption: 20 Km / Liter.
➥ Follow the major launches for 2021:
- BMW F 850 R 2021
- NXR 160 Bros 2021
Price of Honda TRX 420 FourTrax 2021
The suggested price of the Honda TRX 420 FourTrax 2021 is 4900$. It can be a fair price for this type of machine, with all the comfort and durability it offers.
Was this information about the new FourTrax 420 useful to you? Check out more photos of this Honda 2021 quad:
New NXR 160 Bros 2021