We cannot deny that when the Japanese brand most loved among us USA decides to launch a new bike, many emotions arise. With the Kawasaki Ninja 400 2021 this could never be different. A model that has taken our curiosities with its novelties, the Kawasaki Ninja 400 2021 has emerged even more modern and full of personalities.
So, if you are one of those fans full of passion for Kawasakis, you can not be left out of this news that comes around. Keep reading and find out why the Kawasaki Ninja 400 looks like a market leader.
✓ Find out the details for the 2021 launches:
Then, see details about the Kawasaki Ninja 400 2021 spec sheet:
- Type: Truss, high strength steel;
- Front suspension: 41 mm telescopic fork;
- Rear suspension: Gas shock absorber with spring preload adjustment and link actuation;
- Front travel: 120 mm;
- Rear travel: 130 mm;
- Caster: 24.7 °;
- Trail: 92 mm;
- Steering angle (left / right): 35 ° / 35 °;
- Front tire: 110 / 70R17 M / C 54H;
- Rear Tire: 150 / 60R17 M / C 66H;
- Front Brake: 310 mm semi-floating disc. Two piston caliper;
- Rear Brake: 220 mm disc. Two piston caliper.
- Type: 2 parallel cylinders, DOHC, 8 valves, liquid cooled;
- Diameter x stroke: 70.0 x 51.8 mm;
- Displacement: 399 cm3;
- Compression ratio: 11.5: 1;
- Power: Electronic injection (32 mm x 2);
- Final transmission: Chain;
- Number of gears: 6 speeds.
- Maximum power 48hp / 10,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque 3.9 kgf.m / 8,000 rpm.
- Total length: 1,990 mm;
- Total width: 710mm;
- Total height: 1120 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1370 mm;
- Height from the ground: 140 mm;
- Seat height: 785 mm;
- Weight (running order): 168 kg;
- Tank capacity: 14 liters.
As soon as new details about the new Kawasaki Ninja 400 2021 are released, we will be updating you beforehand, so that you do not miss anything about it.
Consumption of Kawasaki Ninja 400 2021
To reach this model, we can count on an even more powerful engine compared to its predecessors. And a very relevant change for this model was the amount of liters it can support. That’s because before it could hold up to 17 liters in your tank. But the Kawasaki Ninja 400 2021 will be 14 liters.
- Even so, on average, I expect your consumption to be:
- 22 km / l – for both city and road.
Kawasaki Ninja 400 2021 price
Before saying that the prices of the Kawasaki Ninja 400 2021 can be a negative point, remember that it is always worth having such power at home. Check below an estimate of these values and wait for the news later:
- ABS version: $ 4200;
- KRT Version Replica: 4400 $;
- Ebony (Exclusive Graphics): $ 4350.