Kawasaki Ninja 650 2021
With its breathtaking sports models, Kawasaki has become one of the leading motorcycle brands in Brazil and worldwide. That’s why the Kawasaki Ninja 650 2021 generates so much expectation.
And no wonder, even with a 649 cc engine, the automaker promises the Ninja 650 2021 with torque focused on low and medium revs. This means that, even with all the power it has, the bike has a low fuel consumption.
The result of this is a powerful motorcycle, versatile for both the city and the road and with a range of almost 350 km. Therefore, we will show some more details of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 below.
Key release details
As well as cutting-edge design and technology, there are other aspects that are among the main details of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 2021.
To stay attentive to all the motorcycle information in real time, the Ninja 650 2021 multifunction panel offers all the motorcycle information in real time.
Another interesting factor of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 is that the lanterns are in LED, which offer better vision, especially at night.
Check, therefore, the main details of this model:
- Adjustable windshield;
- Standard ABS disc brakes;
- LED taillight;
- Adjustable levers;
- Compact tail;
- Multifunctional instrument panel.
To buy a motorcycle like the Kawasaki Ninja 650 you need to have all the information, from the engine to the brakes, through the suspension.
So, to know about all this and more, nothing better than the bike’s technical sheet. In the file are all the information of the motorcycle, according to the automaker itself.
With that, in addition to knowing everything about the Kawasaki Ninja 650 2021, you can make a comparison between it and competing models, evaluating which is the best option. See below the main rivals of the new Ninja 650:
See below all the items in the technical sheet:
- Front: Type 300 mm petal-shaped double disc
- Front: Double piston caliper
- Type 4 stroke, 2 parallel cylinders, liquid cooling
- Cylinder 649 cc
- Diameter x stroke 83.0 x 60.0 mm
- Compression ratio 10.8: 1
- DOHC valve system, 8 valves
- Fuel system Electronic injection
- Ignition Battery and coil (transistorized ignition)
- Electric Start
- Lubrication Forced lubrication (wet sump)
- Total length 2,055 mm
- Overall width 740 mm
- Total height 1,135 mm
- Between axles 1,410 mm
- Minimum ground height 130 mm
- Seat height 790 mm
- Operating weight 193 Kg
- Tank capacity 15 liters
- Maximum power 50.2 kW (68 HP) / 8,000 rpm
- Maximum torque 65.7 N • m (6.7 kgf • m) / 6,500 rpm
- Type Truss, high tension steel
- Wheel travel: Front 125 mm
- Wheel travel: Rear 130 mm
- Tire: Front 120 / 70ZR17M / C (58W)
- Tire: Rear 160 / 60ZR17M / C (69W)
- Caster (rake) 24.5 °
- Trail 110 mm
- Steering angle (Left / Right) 35 ° / 35 °
As we mentioned before, the Kawasaki Ninja 650 2021 was developed to have a great performance and to maintain a low fuel consumption.
In fact, the consumption of 2021 motorcycles is one of the main factors evaluated by those who are going to make a purchase. This is because consumption determines the cost of maintenance on a daily basis.
Then see what is the projection of consumption of the Ninja 650 2021, according to the tests of the automaker:
- Fuel consumption Kawasaki Ninja 650 2021: 23 km / liter (average)
✓ Take a look at the models that Kawasaki will launch in the USA in 2021:
Price Ninja 650 2021
Another thing that draws a lot of attention on Kawasaki bikes is the average price. If we compare it with the competitors, this becomes more evident.
So, with the Kawasaki Ninja 650 2021 it would be no different. The bike has an interesting value for models of 649 cc or more.
Remember that the price is suggested by the automaker and can be changed by the dealerships:
- Suggested price by the automaker: $ 6000;