The Kawasaki Z1000 2021 has a strong chance of repeating the aggressive design and supernaked style of the previous version. In addition, the 1,043-cylinder engine guarantees this Kawasaki Z1000 2021 a smoother and more comfortable ride.
It is no wonder that the new Z1000 motorcycle is called the ultimate supernaked. Kawasaki revised the suspensions to make this bike even more flexible.
Want to know more about what this modern supernaked Z1000 2021 has to offer? So just keep reading this article to find out about the technical sheet and prices of one more on the list of 2021 motorcycles. Check it out!
Suspensions and brakes
- Front: 41 mm inverted fork with adjustable spring compression, return and preload;
- Rear: Horizontal back-link with gas shock absorber, also with return and adjustable spring preload;
- Front: 310 mm petal-shaped double disc;
- Front: Dual radial fixation with 4 opposing pistons;
- Rear: Single 250 mm petal-shaped disc;
- Rear: Single piston.
- Total length: 2,045 mm;
- Width: 790 mm;
- Total height: 1,055 mm;
- Between axles: 1,435 mm;
- Minimum height from the ground: 125 mm;
- Seat height: 815 mm;
- Weight in running order: 221 kg;
- Tank capacity: 17 liters.
➜ See what will be the next motorcycle launches in Brazil in 2021:
Average consumption of the Z1000 2021
Economy is not quite the strength of this Kawasaki Z1000 2021. Despite having a great finish and excellent power, this Supernaked spends 13 to 16 km per liter.
What is the price of a Kawasaki Z1000 2021?
Kawasaki is not a very cheap bike, but the performance, design and all the features it delivers can make it worthwhile to purchase a Z1000 2021.
Below, you can check the prices of the model we present and the version of the R Edition, see:
- Kawasaki Z1000: $ 10100;
- Kawasaki Z1000 R Edition: $ 10500.
These were the most recent data for the Supernaked Z1000 2021. If the Japanese automaker releases new information about this bike to the US, this article will be updated.