The Kawasaki Z300 ABS 2021 is a supernaked that will surprise you! This is due to the aggressive design that stands out among other bikes, revealing its incredible performance in the urban scene. In addition, the Kawasaki Z300 ABS 2021 delivers excellent driveability, thanks to the engine and chassis of the Ninja 300, which means an adrenaline rush for anyone to fail.
All the information about the Kawasaki Z300 line you will find in this post, as well as its technical data, fuel capacity and other characteristics. Follow!
Highlights of the Kawasaki Z300 ABS 2021
What can most catch the attention of Kawasaki fans, at first, is the robust, muscular and athletic design of the new Z300.
- Type: 4 stroke, 2 parallel cylinders, DOHC, 8 valves, liquid cooling;
- Displacement: 296 cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 62.0 x 49.0 mm;
- Compression ratio: 10.6: 1;
- Fuel system: Electronic injection;
- Ignition: Digital;
- Departure: Electric;
- Maximum power: 29 kW (39 CV) with 11,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 27 N.m (2.8 kgf.m) with 10,000 rpm.
Transmission and Suspension
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Drive system: Transmission chain;
- Clutch: Multidisk, in oil bath;
- Front suspension: 37 mm telescopic fork;
- Rear suspension: Uni-Trak with gas shock absorber and spring preload adjustable in 5 levels.
- Type: Tubular diamond in steel;
- Wheel travel: Front: 120 mm;
- Wheel travel: Rear: 132 mm;
- Front tire: 110 / 70-17M / C (54S);
- Rear tire: 140 / 70-17M / C (66S).
- Front: 290 mm disc in daisy format;
- Front Caliper: Double piston;
- Rear Type: 220 mm disc in the shape of a daisy and tweezers;
- Rear Caliper: Double piston.
Weights and Dimensions
- Total length: 2,015 mm;
- Total width: 750 mm;
- Total height: 1,025 mm;
- Between axles: 1,045 mm;
- Minimum height from the ground: 145 mm;
- Seat height: 785 mm;
- Weight in running order: 170 kg;
- Tank capacity: 17 liters.
Consumption of Kawasaki Z300 2021
With a tank capable of filling up to 17 liters, it is remarkable that this supernaked will not let its pilot down.
However, consumption of the Kawasaki Z300 2021 will also depend on the type and time of the road. Even so, the result is significant.
Average consumption of the Z300: 18.2 km / l to 23.5 km / l.
➥ See more models in release:
Price of Kawasaki Z300 ABS 2021
- For performance, aggressive design beauty, fuel capacity, you can find the Kawasaki Z300 ABS 2021 supernaked for: $ 3800.