A sporty motorcycle that promises to give speed lovers a lot of adrenaline is the KTM 390 DUKE 2021. Beautiful on the outside and with a lot of power on the inside, this motorcycle has been gaining more and more space in the market. To know all the details of this incredible machine such as the technical data sheet, consumption, price, see carefully all the tips about the KTM 390 DUKE 2021 in the following article!
KTM 390 DUKE 2021
For sports bike lovers, the KTM 390 DUKE has been promising a lot of power and speed. With a powerful engine, the motorcycle is presented in orange, with the white frame, giving these colors a great robustness to the bike.
According to the website Automotive News, KTM is fighting for more space in the market, see:
The new generation of the KTM 390 Duke has just arrived in the Brazilian market to further intensify the fight between incoming nakeds.
For 4200 $, the new model offers a series of technologies capable of intimidating part of the competition, a more aggressive look and also an efficient mechanical assembly, although monocylindrical.
The engine used (…) is a single cylinder of 373.2 cm³, which manages to develop 44 horsepower, at 9,000 rpm, and torque of 3.77 kgfm, at 7,000 rpm, associated with a six-speed transmission.
Technical Data on KTM 390 DUKE 2021
Knowing exactly the product you are buying is of fundamental importance to know if that motorcycle will really be everything the consumer expects.
⋙ See also great news from Honda for 2021:
In order not to fall into any surprise, it is good to know in detail the technical data sheet of the KTM 390. Thus, in addition to what has already been mentioned, see all the details of the 390 Duke.
KTM 390 Duke 2021 engine
- Type: 1 cylinder, 4 stroke engine;
- Cylinder: 373.2 cm³;
- Hole: 89 mm;
- Elevation: 60 mm;
- Power in KW: 32 kW;
- Starting motor: electric;
- Lubrication: forced with 2 oil pumps;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Primary drive: 30:80;
- Secondary gear ratio: 15:45;
- Cooling: Liquid cooling system;
- Clutch: Clutch with several disks in oil bath, with mechanical drive.
- Type of structure: tubular with steel tubes, powder painting;
- Front suspension: WP inverted Ø 43 mm;
- Rear suspension: Monoshock WP;
- Front suspension travel: 150 mm;
- Rear suspension stroke: 150 mm;
- Front brake: Four piston radially screwed caliper;
- Rear brake: Floating piston caliper;
- Front brake disc diameter: 300 mm;
- Diameter of the rear brake disc: 230 mm;
- ABS: two-channel Bosch 9MB;
- Chain: Ring X 5/8 x 1/4 ″;
- Headbox angle: 65 °;
- Wheelbase: 1367 ± 15 mm.
Dimensions and Capabilities
- Ground clearance: 170 mm;
- Seat height: 800 mm;
- Tank capacity (approx.): 11 l;
- READY TO RACE weight (without fuel): 139 kg.
One of the most researched items when purchasing a 2021 motorcycle is knowing what the medical consumption of the machine will be.
Knowing the autonomy can make all the difference when choosing the product, this is because fuel is a constant expense and it always needs to be computed.
- The average consumption of the KTM 390 is 22 liters / km.
KTM 390 DUKE 2021 price
Knowing what will be the amount paid for the chosen bike is the trigger that can define or not the purchase. To win the customer, the bike needs to offer good attributes at a fair price.
- KTM arrives on the market from $ 4000.