If you are passionate about off-road and sporty models, the KTM Adventure 790 2021 was made for you. With a modern and super current footprint, this machine promises to surprise its pilots. To know all the details about the KTM Adventure 790 2021, such as design, values, technical data, consumption and check out several photos of the model, keep reading the following article and stay tuned to all the tips.
The motorcycle is not yet manufactured in USA, but in case of greater interest there is the possibility of being sent from European countries.
KTM Adventure 790 2021
A super sports bike, with a design that pleases first of all the look of those looking for the product. It all starts with the design of the fuel tank, which in addition to being very modern is well distributed without compromising the machine’s handling and agility.
The lines are highlighted with the vibrant colors that were used in the product, mainly orange, giving greater strength.
Still talking about the design, the LED lights that were inserted in the product, with a much more modern footprint, in addition to enhancing the beauty of the bike, still allowing greater visibility to the rider.
The bike also has a low windshield, to give a little protection to the rider, but without taking away the sporty style.
➥ And if you are looking for new models, check out:
Technical Data KTM Adventure 790 2021
- Power in hp: 94 hp
- Power in KW: 70 kw
- Displacement: 799 cm
- Torque: 88 Nm
- Stroke: 65.7 mm
- Beginner: Electric start
- Design: Parallel twin 2-cylinder, 4-stroke
- Hole: 88 mm
- Lubrication: Forced oil lubrication with 2 oil pumps
- Transmission: 6 speed
- EMS: Bosch EMS with RBW
- CO 2 emissions: 98 g / km
- Cooling: Liquid-cooled
- Clutch: Mechanically operated PASC ™ fall arrest clutch
- Front suspension: WP USD Ø 48 mm
- Rear suspension: Monoshock WP-PDS
- Frame design: Chrome-molybdenum-steel structure using the engine as a stress element, powder coated
- Front brake: 2x radially mounted piston caliper 4
- Rear brake: 2-piston floating caliper
- Suspension stroke (front): 240 mm
- Suspension stroke (rear): 240 mm
- ABS: Bosch 9.1 MP (incl. ABS backrests and off-road, detachable)
- Steering head angle: 63.7 °
- Front brake disc diameter: 320 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 260 mm
- Ground clearance: 263 mm
- Seat height: 880 mm
- Tank capacity (approx.): 20 liters
- Dry weight: 189 kg
Consumption KTM Adventure 790 2021
A super important factor when buying a motorcycle is careful research on fuel consumption.
This is because the motorcycle will be part of your daily expenses and can, without any doubt, compromise your family budget.
➥ See also, models that are also highlights:
- Dafra CityClass 200i 2021
- Yamaha Ténéré 250 2021
The KTM Adventure 790 2021 is a sports bike, which reaches high speeds very quickly, and its consumption is considered high.
The average consumption of the machine is 5 km / liter, a very high consumption for a motorcycle. However, this value may vary more or less, depending on the way of driving and the course.
But, considering that it is a more specific bike for sports, this bike has a different purpose than the rides, not needing to travel for long routes, considering that its purpose is power on the sports tracks.
KTM Adventure 790 2021 Value
Unfortunately this bike is not yet sold in our country, but the crowd for it to arrive in the USA is great.
- In some European countries the bike can be found for 13,299 euros, reaching approximately $ 10500.