The KTM Duke 200 2021 is ideal for those who want an agile and fun urban naked to curl up in. With an old design and power of 25 hp, this Duke 200 displacement maintains qualities and defects of the previous generation. The novelty of the KTM Duke 200 2021 is due to the ABS brake.
Despite this, this 200cc Duke bike may displease the most demanding, but satisfy those who want an urban naked with a sporty style, especially those who do not intend to make long trips.
So, to stay on top of the KTM 200 Duke and find out if it’s the bike you’re looking for, just follow this article!
KTM Duke 200 2021 spec sheet
The torque of 1.98 kgf.m is well used on this bike, thanks to the six-speed gearbox in low and medium spins. See more about the technical specifications of the KTM Duke 200 2021:
- Type: DOHC, one cylinder, four valves with liquid cooling;
- Cubic capacity: 199.5 cm³;
- Maximum power: 25 hp at 10,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 1.98 kgf.m at 8,000 rpm;
- Exchange: six gears;
- Final transmission: chain;
- Power: Electronic injection;
- Departure: Electric;
- Frame: Steel truss.
Suspensions and Brakes
- Front suspension: Inverted fork with 43 mm diameter tubes and 150 mm travel;
- Rear suspension: Mono-shock with 150 mm travel;
- Front Brake: Single disc 300 mm in diameter, radial caliper with four pistons and ABS;
- Rear Brake: 230 mm diameter single disc, floating radial caliper Tires 110/70 ZR17 (front) / 150/60 ZR17 (rear).
- Total length: 2002 mm;
- Width 873 mm;
- Height: 1,274 mm;
- Ground clearance: 165 mm;
- Seat height: 810 mm;
- Ground clearance: 170 mm;
- Dry weight: 134 kg.
Average consumption of the KTM 200 Duke
As we have already seen, the engine has a good performance and a very interesting cycling set for the rider to have fun in the corners and meander through the vehicles. However, this engine consumes more than its competitors.
With a tank having a capacity of 11 liters of fuel, the naked urban KTM 200 Duke has:
- Average consumption: 26 km / liters.
KTM Duke 200 2021 Price
Old design, ABS brake only in the front, headlight with conventional lamp are some of the problems that the pilot will encounter.
But the great cycling, the inverted suspension and the characteristics of a sports naked that make the KTM Duke 200 more agile are differentials that must be taken into account.
So the value of this Duke 200 can be worth it, see how much it is costing:
- KTM 200 Duke 2021 price: $ 3100.