To get into USA minds once and for all as a great sports bike, BMW recently launched the new BMW F 900 R 2021. With an aggressive design, the bike was designed for those who like adventures on two wheels, offering total comfort and safety. So keep following this article and learn all about the new BMW F 900 R 2021!
New BMW F 900 R 2021
Being able to generate up to 105 hp of power, the new BMW F 900 R 2021 is somewhat inspired by similar BMW models.
However, it shows totally unique characteristics, such as Autopilot, for example. In addition, the new BMW F 900 R 2021 has suspensions that can be adjusted electronically.
In addition, in the next topics we will bring the main details of the bike, as well as the technical sheet and the market price.
Main features BMW F 900 R 2021
The beauty of a motorcycle’s aesthetics is certainly something that attracts many interested in buying a model, especially in the case of the new BMW F 900 R 2021.
But to decide on the purchase it is necessary to go further and know information about headlights, consumption, seats, among others.
So we will bring here the main features of the BMW F 900 R 2021, according to the standard items of these 2021 bikes:
- LED lighting;
- New 6.5 ″ colored TFT digital panel;
- 2 piloting modes, ABS and Stability Control;
- Pro Pilot Modes;
- Dynamic Traction Control;
- ABS Pro;
- Dynamic Brake Control;
- Drag Torque Control;
- Suspensions with electronic adjustments;
- LED headlamp (night / daylight);
- LED flashers;
- Driving Modes RAIN / ROAD;
- Adjustable brake and clutch levers;
- 12 V electrical outlet;
In addition to knowing the main features of the New BMW F 900 R 2021, the comparison with competing models also takes into account more detailed issues, such as engine and suspension, such as the Kawasaki Ninja 650 2021 and the new Triumph Tiger 1200 2021.
And this data is made available by the automaker in the technical sheet, so that the buyer knows everything about the BMW F 900 R 2021. Therefore, it is possible to assess whether the bike meets his needs.
Therefore, check out the complete technical data sheet of the New BMW F 900 R 2021:
- Type: four stroke, water cooled, four cylinders, two trees
- of cams and dry sump lubrication
- Diameter x stroke: 86 mm x 77 mm
- Displacement: 895 c.c.
- Rated power: 77 kW (105 hp) at 8,500 rpm
- Rated power (A2): 70 kW (95 hp) at 8,000 rpm
- EO power reduction: 35 kW (48 hp) at 6,500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 92 Nm at 6,500 rpm
- Maximum torque (A2): 88 Nm at 6 750 rpm
- EO power reduction: 66 Nm at 4,500 rpm
- Compression ratio: 13.1: 1
- Mixing control: electronic injection
- Emission control: regulated 3-way catalyst, EU 5 standard
- Alternator: 416 W alternator (rated power)
- Battery: 12 V / 12 Ah, maintenance free
- Clutch: Oil-plated multi-disc clutch
- Box: Six speeds
- Transmission: Chain with rear damping on the rear wheel hub
Part of the Cycle:
- Chassis: Steel frame
- Front wheel and suspension: reverse fork, Ø 43 mm
- Rear wheel and suspension: aluminum swing arm
double, directly articulated central shock absorber, base of
- hydraulically adjustable damper, adjustable damping
- Front / rear suspension travel (XR): 170 mm / 172 mm
(EO lowered chassis: 150 mm / 152 mm)
- Front / rear suspension travel (R): 135 mm / 142 mm
(EO lowered chassis: 115 mm / 122 mm)
- Rims: cast aluminum
- Front rim: 3.50 x 17
- Rear rim: 5.50 “x 17”
- Front tire: 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear tire: 180/55 ZR 17
- Front brake: double floating disc brake, brake discs
floating, Ø 320 mm, 4-piston radial brake caliper
- Rear brake: Disc brake, Ø 265 mm, floating caliper 1
- ABS BMW Motorrad
Dimensions and Weights:
- Wheelbase: 1,521 mm (XR) / 1518 mm (r)
- Feed: 105.2 mm (XR) / 114.3 (R)
- Steering angle: 60.5 °.
➜ Check out more motorcycle models that will be launched in early 2021 here in Brazil:
Purchase price BMW F 900 R 2021
Looking at the BMW F 900 R 2021 technical sheet, you can see that it is a high quality motorcycle, for any situation.
The bike gets even more interesting, however, when we look at the purchase price of it. In relation to competitors, the New BMW F 900 R 2021 has a value well below.
It is important to remember that this value does not include shipping and document transfer fees. Anyway, check the price suggested by the automaker:
- Market price suggested by the automaker – 2300 $;
Performance and Consumption New BMW F 900 R 2021
Already aware of the price and qualities of the New BMW F 900R, now it remains to know about its consumption and performance on the road.
To maintain performance and consumption at a high level, scheduled maintenance is required. If this does not happen, the bike may suffer problems.
But, according to BMW tests, you can find out here the projection of consumption and performance of the New BMWF 900 R 2021:
- Maximum speed: More than 200 km / h (XR) / 216 km / h (R)
- Maximum speed (A2): More than 200 km / h EO power reduction: 170 km / h (XR) / 162 km / h (R)
- Consumption at 100 km according to the WMTC: 4.2 l
- CO2 emissions according to WMTC: 99 g / km
- Fuel type: unleaded 95 octane gasoline