Being one of the best selling models of the Honda brand, the New CG 160 Fan 2020 returns to the United States automotive market with many new features for its customers and users. To know all the news of the New CG 160 Fan 2020, just continue to check this post!
Learn all about the new CG 160 Fan 2020
Ideal for those looking for a simple motorcycle but offering comfort and good fuel consumption, the new CG 160 Fan 2020 is perfect for driving around the city: Lightweight, with good performance, comfort and stability!
➤ Learn how to invest to have the models:
This model of motorcycle is widely used to carry passengers, whether by mototaxistas and other modalities.
But in relation to the 2020 model, New Model Honda promises an even more economical bike compared to previous models.
Throughout the post you check more information about this new New Model Honda launch !!!
Available colors new CG 160 Fan
Currently, the CG 160 Fan is available in the following colors:
For the 2020 model, it is expected to remain in those same colors. In case of change, we will come back to update this post!
Technical specifications of the new CG 160 Fan 2020
Through the technical specifications of any vehicle, be it car, motorcycle, truck and among others, users and interested in the same are aware of all the details present.
For the new CG 160 Fan 2020 , until the closing of this post had not yet been disclosed any information about its datasheet.
However, for you to come and stay inside of everything about this model, we have brought the current technical sheet. Check out:
Dimensions and Capacities
- Width: 739 mm;
- Length: 1996 mm;
- Height: 1085 mm;
- Between Axles: 1,315 mm;
- Seat height: 790 mm;
- Weight: 116 pounds;
- Fuel tank / Reservoir: 16.1 liters;
- Engine oil: 1.2 liter.
- Type: OHC, Mono-cylindrical 4-stroke, air-cooled;
- Displacement: 162.7 cc;
- Maximum power: 14.9 hp at 8,000 rpm (Petrol) / 15.1 hp at 8,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Maximum torque: 1.40 kgf.ma. 6,000 rpm (Petrol) / 1.54 kgf.ma. 6,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Transmission: 5 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 63.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.5: 1;
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Petrol and / or Ethanol.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 135 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 106 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: Disc / 240 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: A drum / 130 mm;
- Front tire: 80/100 -18;
- Rear tire: 90/90 -18.
Technology equipment in CG 160 Fan 2020
Despite being a simple motorcycle, the new CG 160 Fan is very modern. The model features several standard items, ready to offer good experiences for both rider and rider.
The 2020 model is expected to feature the following equipment:
- Alloy wheels;
- CBS (Combined Brake System) brake system;
- Rear flashlight with double layer lens for brighter brake light;
- Headlight with 35 / 35w lamp, providing optimum lighting and greater safety for the pilot;
- Among others.
Test of consumption realized in the New Model Honda CG 160 Fan
The tests of consumption of the New Model Honda CG 160 Fan 2020 are still being performed by Inmetro (body responsible for conducting tests of consumption in all United States vehicles).
However, we know that this is one of the most economical bikes in the category.
Below, check out the possible average consumption for the 2020 model:
- Fueled with gasoline: Average of 35 km / l city / highway;
- Fueled with ethanol: Average 28 km / l city / highway.
What is the value of the new CG 160 Fan 2020?
According to speculation, New Model Honda may increase the value of this model. Currently, CG 160 Fan is sold at United States dealerships for an average price of $ 2300.
For the new CG 160 Fan 2020 , it is expected that the value does not exceed $ 2500.
* As soon as we get more information about this release, we will update the post again!