The new CG 160 Fan 2021 is close to reaching dealerships, and its nomenclature leaves no doubt that it is a Honda intermediate motorcycle. As a new graphic and sporty look, the new CG 160 Fan 2021 should please anyone looking for savings.
But not only that! The Honda Fan 160 is ideal for any type of road and city, so it carries the motto “It goes well on any route”.
Robust, economical and with an incredible look, the 160 Fan could be your new 2021 bike. Are we going to get to know it better?
What’s new on the Honda CG 160 Fan 2021?
Style, economy, graphics and engine – four items that make the new 160 Fan 2021 the ideal model for those who love Honda’s CG family.
After ending CG 125, the CG family needed new members to perpetuate the acronym darling for over 40 years. It was then that three nominations emerged:
The CG Fan is the middle of the line, in red, black and silver, and comes equipped with CBS (Combined Brake System) brakes, which consist of balancing the braking between the rear and front wheels.
But in reality, all versions come with the CBS and also with the front suspension SSF (Separated Function Fork), typical of competition off-road bikes.
That is, the long-haul suspension of this new CG version helps to absorb irregularities in the asphalt, making it even better to drive this 160 Fan.
➜ Meet the main competitors of the new CG 160 Fan 2021:
Serial items of the new Fan 160 2021
The standard items are those input devices that make a difference for those looking for comfort, safety and economy.
See, therefore, what standard features come with the Honda CG Fan 160 2021:
Rabeta with a modern design;
- Fuel tank with fitting for the legs, facilitating the control of the rider regarding the motions of the motorcycle;
- Wheels with 5 rims, making the bike look sportier;
- CBS (Combined Brake System) brakes;
- SSF (Separated Function Fork) front suspension;
- Lighthouse with 35 / 35w lamp;
- Among others.
➜ Check Honda’s upcoming releases for 2021:
Datasheet of the new CG 160 Fan 2021
The technical file contains information that corroborates everything that we have already mentioned in this article. The motorization of the new 160 Fan reveals why this Honda CG bike is agile and comfortable at the same time: it is an OHC engine, mono-cylindrical four-stroke and air-cooled.
Check out all the technical specifications of the Fan 160 model:
- Type: OHC, monocylindrical, 4-stroke, air-cooled;
- Displacement: 162.7 cc;
- Maximum Power: 14.9 hp at 8,000 rpm (Gasoline) / 15.1 hp at 8,000
- Maximum Torque: 1.40 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm (Gasoline) / 1.54 kgf.m at
- 6,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Transmission: 5 speeds;
- Starting system: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 63.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.5: 1;
- Power System: Electronic Injection PGM-FI;
- Fuel: Gasoline and / or Ethanol.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 135 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 106 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: A disc / 240 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Drum / 130 mm;
- Front tire: 80/100 -18;
- Rear tire: 90/90 -18.
- Ignition: Electronic;
- Battery: 12V – 4 Ah;
- Headlight: 35 / 35W.
Capacity and dimensions
- Fuel Tank: 16.1 liters;
- Engine oil: 1.2 liter;
- Length x Width x Height: 1996 x 739 x 1085 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1315 mm;
- Minimum distance from the ground: 196 mm;
- Seat height: 790 mm;
- Dry Weight: 116 kg.
Consumption of the new CG Fan 2021
We already mentioned that the new CG 160 Fan 2021 brings excellent economy combined with comfort and safety, right? According to tests, the new Honda Fan bike reveals the following consumption:
- Average of 39 km / l with gasoline.
Price of the new CG 160 Fan 2021
For those looking for an intermediary, they will like the price that Honda prepares for the 2021 launch of this new CG Fan. See below:
Price of the Honda CG 160 Fan 2021 – 1600 $.
So, is it worth waiting for the new CG 160 from the intermediate Fan? So stay tuned, as soon as the automaker releases news, this article will be ready to be updated.