A bike of great grandeur and speed, the new Ducati Panigale V4 R 2021, has been promising to conquer speed lovers. For all the details of the new Ducati Panigale V4 R 2021, see the full article below.
New Ducati Panigale V4 R 2021
Inspired by the GP bikes, this bike was created and can be used on the streets. Being able to reach a power of 221 horses, this bike promises to conquer speed lovers.
With a super modern sports design and “wings” on the front, it allows greater aerodynamics. In addition, the lines and paint were developed to make the machine more robust.
Technical Data of the New Ducati Panigale V4 R
Before buying any motorcycle it is important to know in detail everything that the motorcycle offers, to know all the details of the Ducati Panigale V4 R 2021, see the technical sheet below.
➤ Know also:
- Dafra Next 300 2021
- Honda Bros 2021
- Type: L-Twin Superframe, 4 valves with demodromic actuation per cylinder, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1285 cc;
- Power: 145 kW (197 hp) @ 10,500 rpm;
- Torque: 137 Nm @ 9,000 rpm;
- Diameter x stroke: 116 × 60.8mm;
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection system. Double injectors per cylinder. Elliptical acceleration bodies completely ride-by-wire.
- Compression ratio: 12.6: 1;
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes. Double dampers in stainless steel with aluminum covers.
Dimensions and weight
- Wheelbase: 1437 mm;
- Seat height: 830 mm;
- Track: 96 mm;
- Fuel tank capacity: 17 liters;
- Fork angle: 24 °;
- Number of seats: Double bench;
- Dry weight: 166.5 kg (for models with liquid cooling, the weight data are related to the dry weight of the motorcycle without battery,
- lubricants and coolant);
- Operating weight: 190.5 Kg (for models with liquid cooling, the weight data are related to the dry weight of the motorcycle without battery, lubricants and coolant).
- Front suspension: 50 mm pressurized and fully adjustable USD Marzocchi fork with light and rigid anodized aluminum protector;
- Chassis: Aluminum monocoque;
- Front tire: 120/70 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP;
- Front wheel: 3-spoke, light alloy, 3.50 ″ X 17 ″;
- One-sided aluminum swing arm;
- Rear wheel: 3 spokes, light alloy, 6.00 ″ X 17 ″;
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs unit. Adjustable length link: Progressive / flat
- Front wheel travel: 120mm;
- Rear wheel travel: 130mm;
- Rear tire: 200/55 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP;
- Front brake: 2 330mm semi-floating discs, Brembo Monobloc M50 caliper, radially mounted, 4-piston, with curved ABS as standard equipment;
- Rear brake: With a 245mm disc, 2 piston caliper with ABS as standard equipment.
- Final ratio: Current; Front pinion 15; Rear pinion 39;
- Primary relationship: Direct gearshift; 1.77: 1 ratio;
- Clutch: Sliding clutch and automatic multi-plate servo with hydraulic control;
- Ratio: 1 = 37/15 2 = 30/16 3 = 27/18 4 = 25/20 5 = 24/22 6 = 23/24;
- Gearbox: 6 speeds with DQS Ducati Quick Shift increase / reduction.
One of the questions that most concerns drivers is about motorcycle consumption. For the new Ducati Panigale V4 R 2021, consumption is approximately 21km / liter.
➤ Check out other super powerful releases, such as:
Price of the New Ducati Panigale V4 R 2021
If you are enchanted by this bike, calm down. Before getting excited, we need to inform you that to acquire this beauty the value can be surprisingly high.
Having several innovative items, and a lot of technology, the price is charged at the end of production, and the end consumer can feel it.
To be able to buy a new Ducati Panigale V4 R 2021, the price is from $ 44,000. To be able to buy the bike you need to place an order and immediately pay $ 8800.