If you are looking for economy and practicality you will like to know the new Honda Biz 125 2021. Besides being practical, it looks beautiful and very modern. Want to know more about the new Honda Biz 125 2021? Then don’t miss the news below!
New Honda Biz 125 2021
The new Honda Biz 125 2021 has been loved by many for a long time. In this new version it is more modern and sophisticated. Ideal for those looking for savings.
The new motorcycle offers users more safety and comfort. Now it is more equipped with technology that helps in piloting.
✓ See more similar models:
- Shineray Jet 50 2021
- Honda Elite 2021
The new Honda Biz 125 features point technology, to give the rider more safety and comfort. See some items of this model:
- 12 V socket: It comes with power to charge your cell phone, with a more modern 12 V socket;
- CBS brake: This type of brake allows the distribution of the braking to be done in a balanced way, between the front and rear wheels;
- Semi-automatic transmission: This semi-automatic transmission allows easier steering;
- Electronic injection: It guarantees low maintenance cost and savings with more precision when releasing fuel;
- Honda protection system: This model has handlebar lock, for you to have more practicality and safety when parking.
Biz 125 2021 is available in 3 colors. For you who like bikes with strong and vibrant colors, you can choose between these 3 colors:
- Metallic gray;
- Pearly red.
For you to know all the functional details of this new model it is very important to know the technical data sheet of the motorcycle.
Important details such as engine, dimensions, capacities and also the chassis are in the technical sheet. If you want the details of the new Honda Biz 125, see the technical sheet below:
- Type: Monoblock;
- Front Brake / Diameter: Drum / 130 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Drum / 110 mm;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 100 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Conventional (two shock absorbers) / 86
- Front tire: 60/100 – 17M;
- Rear Tire: 80/100 – 14M.
Dimensions and capacities
- Length x Width x Height: 1894 x 707 x 1085 mm;
- Seat height: 753 mm;
- Dry Weight: 97 kg;
- Wheelbase: 1264 mm;
- Minimum distance from the ground: 131 mm;
- Fuel Tank: 5.1 liters;
- Engine Oil: 1.0 liter.
- Type: OHC, Monocylindrical 4-stroke, air-cooled;
- Displacement: 109.1 cc;
- Maximum Power: 8.33 hp at 7,250 rpm;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Maximum Torque: 0.89 kgf.m at 5,500 rpm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.3: 1;
- Transmission: 4 speeds;
- Diameter x Stroke: 50.0 x 55.6 mm;
- Power System: Electronic Injection PGM-FI;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
Inmetro performs tests on all motorcycles, as well as on all vehicles, to find out what the average consumption of a new model is.
The Honda Biz 2021 was tested and presented the following consumption:
- Average of 42 km / l slaughtered with alcohol / ethanol;
- Average of 50 km / l supplied with petrol.
✓ Compare with other news:
- Suzuki Burgman 125 2021
- Dafra CityClass 200i 2021
Price of the new Honda Biz 125 2021
If you liked the new model and want to know how much it costs to have the savings in your garage, stay tuned for the price below. The new model of the Honda Biz 125 2021, has the following price:
- $ 1800
Remembering that this is the price of the most basic version of the model. The more accessories the bike has, the more expensive it will be. See a video below that explains in more detail about the new Biz:
As soon as new information about the new Honda Biz 125 2021 emerges, we’ll post it right here so you don’t miss a thing. Stay tuned!