The New Honda CB 500F 2021 is coming to the market with two new colors that promise to make the machine more robust, in addition, it also has graphics on the tank, giving a sporty and urban air at the same time. In order to win the hearts of those who are passionate about the model, the New Honda CB 500F 2021 has made improvements and has however been fighting for more space in the market!
If you have an eye on this machine and want to know all the details of the product, continue reading the following article.
Honda CB 500F 2021
The New Honda CB 500F 2021 has been guaranteeing a lot of technology, with a digital panel and easy to read, providing modernity and practicality.
- Type: DOHC, Two cylinders, 4 stroke, liquid cooling;
- Displacement: 471 cc;
- Maximum power: 50.4 hp at 8,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 4.55 kgf.m at 7,000 rpm;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting system: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 67.0 x 66.8 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.7: 1;
- Power System: Electronic Injection PGM-FI;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Ignition: Electronic;
- Battery: 12V – 8.6 Ah;
- Headlight: LED.
- Fuel tank / Reserve: 16.7 liters;
- Engine oil: 3.2 liters.
- Length x Width x Height: 2081 x 791 x 1056 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1409 mm;
- Minimum distance from the ground: 156 mm;
- Seat height: 789 mm;
- Dry weight: 178 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 120 mm;
- Rear suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link / 119 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: A disc / 320 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: A disc / 240 mm;
- Front tire: 120/70 – 17;
- Rear tire: 160/60 – 17.
In order to purchase a motorcycle, the first item that buyers look for is to know about the economy of the product. At the time of purchase knowing the autonomy of the bike is essential.
➤ See also the 2021 launches:
The New Honda CB 500 F arrives on the market promising to make an average consumption of 23km / liter.
Honda CB 500 F 2021 Price
Researching the values of 2021 bikes is also essential when choosing the product.
To make a comparison, nothing better than taking the field, selecting several motorcycle models of the same style and proposal and making a price comparison.
- New Honda CB is reaching the market costing from 4500$