The Honda Falcon 2021 is an off-road with aggressive design and a popular model, capable of pleasing any track. For the launch of the Honda Falcon 2021 a significant change in the mechanical part is expected, with electronic injection. The new item improves the economy and performance of the bike.
So, anyone looking for a motorcycle that does well for both work and routine tasks, will really like this simple model of the Falcon 2021, but that fulfills its purpose.
So continue reading this post to learn more about another 2021 Honda motorcycle launch. Follow!
Launch Honda Falcon 2021
For those who wonder when Honda will launch the 2021 bikes, know that the Japanese brand is already working on some models, such as the POP 110i and the WR-V. But what is in vogue at the moment is the Honda Falcon 2021.
Simple, but very safe, the new model must face the launch of motorcycles in the same segment, that is, off-road.
Although Honda hasn’t brought anything new since 2015 in relation to the Falcon, a major change is expected for 2021.
This is the case with electronic injection, which must be adopted to propel this bike to bring more performance and fuel economy.
In addition, the Honda Falcon motorcycle, being simple, should not arrive with so many technological items. However, everything it brings will be enough for those looking for comfort, safety and good handling.
Standard items and Falcon model technologies include:
- Anti-theft system;
- Complete digital panel;
- Seat with two levels;
- High strength suspension;
- Elevated front and rear suspension with pro-link;
- Wheels 21 ”at the front and 17” at the rear;
- Among others.
Regarding the competitors, the new Honda must face itself because of the Honda POP 110i 2021, but in addition, it has another rival for Falcon, see:
Honda Falcon 2021 specs
It is very likely that Honda will not bring major changes to the entire engine of its new Honda Falcon 2021 model. Therefore, the same power, torque and maximum speed of 145 km / h must remain.
Let’s check out the technical data sheet for the new Honda model? So, follow along!
- Type: 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled;
- Feeding system: PGM-FI electronic injection;
- Maximum power: 28.7 hp at 6,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 3.27 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm;
- Transmission: 5 speeds;
- Maximum approximate speed: 145 km / h;
- Starting system: electric.
Dimensions and Capabilities
- Length: 2.16mm;
- Width: 789mm;
- Height: 1,222mm;
- Minimum distance from the ground: 242mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,434mm;
- Seat height: 850mm;
- Maximum load capacity: 158kg.
Suspensions and Brakes
- Front Suspension: Telescopic fork, 215mm travel;
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link mono-damped swing arm, adjustable spring preload, 180mm travel;
- Front Brake: Simple ventilated disk of 256mm in diameter and 2 piston caliper;
- Rear Brake: 220mm diameter ventilated single disc and 1 piston caliper.
Consumption of the new Falcon 2021
2021 motorcycles, like cars, need to pass fuel tests to assess how much fuel they consume on the road and in the city.
In the case of the new Honda Falcon 2021, the exact result of how much it spends is not yet known, but there are indications that its consumption is between 24 to 28.7 km / liter.
Honda Falcon 2021 Price
As Honda should not change much in the engine and design, the Falcon should arrive in USA in 2021 with a value similar to the previous version. But it is possible that it will receive some adjustments, since the other version is from 2015. Therefore, check the approximate price:
- Value of the new Falcon: $ 3100.
In case of new data about the technical data, items and prices of the Honda Falcon 2021, this post will be updated with more information.