The New Model BMW F750 GS 2020 motorcycle promises more power, comfort and ease of riding. It also promises safety by virtue of Automatic Stability Control (ASC). Check out more details of the New Model BMW F750 GS 2020 below.
For lovers of extreme motorcycles to hit the road, the New Model BMW F750 GS is an excellent choice. Because it is considered a powerful and safe motorcycle, it will ensure greater road stability without losing comfort and safety.
With a modern design, this motorcycle promises to sigh from the hallucinations of trails and long walks, nothing better than facing an adventure aboard this powerful motorcycle.
The difficulty will only occur when choosing between three beautiful colors, or pay a little more for all the comfort that this machine provides.
In order not to lose any detail, be aware of all the tips.
Price New Model BMW F750 GS 2020
The price for the new bike 2020 will be announced soon, but for 2020 the value is from $ 11600.
Colors New Model BMW F750 GS 2020
The New Model BMW F750 GS 2020 motorcycles are available in strategic colors to enhance detail. It can be in the white and yellow colors in the package Sport and gray in the Premium package.
Technical specifications New Model BMW F750 GS 2020
In addition to the bilicindrical engine that promises power and strength to spare the motorcycle and to have adjustment in the seat, check out more details in the datasheet of the New Model BMW F750 GS 2020:
- Type: In-line twin-cylinder engine, four-stroke with liquid cooling, four valves per cylinder.
- Diameter / stroke: 84 mm x 77 mm
- Displacement: 853 cc
- Max. Power: 77 hp (57 kW) at 6,250 rpm
- Maximum torque: 83 Nm at 6,250 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.7: 1
- Mixing Regulation: Electronic Injection
- Alternator: Permanent magnetic alternator 416 W (rated power)
- Battery: 12 V / 10 Ah, no maintenance
- Clutch: Multi-disc clutch in oil bath (sliding), mechanical drive
- Gearbox: Six speeds with synchro shaft, integrated in the crankcase
- Transmission: Chain with O-rings and cushioning on the rear wheel hub
Cycling / Brakes
- Frame: Double girder structure, with steel housing
- Location of suspension on the front wheel: Telescopic fork, Ø 41 mm
- Suspension Location on Rear Wheel: Double cast aluminum swingarm, center damper, adjustable spring preload hydraulic tuning, adjustable camshaft damper.
- Front suspension: 151 mm / 177 mm (EO: 131 mm / 157 mm suspension lowering kit)
- Wheelbase: 1559 mm
- Feed rate: 104.5 mm
- Angle of steering column: 85
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum Wheels
- Front wheel: 2,50 x 19 “”
- Rear wheel: 4.25 x 17 “
- Front Tire: 110/80 R19
- Rear Tire: 150/70 R17
- Front brake: Two floating discs, Ø 305 mm, double piston floating caliper
- Rear brake: Single disc, Ø 265 mm, single piston floating caliper
- ABS: New Model BMW Motorrad ABS (can be deactivated)
Dimensions / Weights
- Height of seat: 815 mm (EO suspension kneeling kit: 770 mm, EO low seat: 790 mm, EO Comfort seat: 830 mm)
- Internal leg curve: 1830 mm (EO suspension kneeling kit: 1750 mm, EO low bench: 1790 mm, EO Comfort seat: 1870 mm)
- Fuel tank: 15 l
- Reservation: approx. 3,5 l
- Length: 2 255 mm
- Height (without mirrors): 1225 mm
- Width (incl. Mirrors): 922 mm
- Weight without load, ready for road, full tank 1): 224 kg
- Total allowed weight: 440 kg
- Payload (with standard equipment): 216 kg
- New Model BMW Motorrad ABS
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control)
- Driving Modes Rain / Road
- Board computer Pro
- LED rear light
- Power socket 12 V
- Adjustable brake and clutch levers