The New Model Dafra Horizon 150 2020 was developed to present greater agility, comfort and modernity to its users, further strengthening the custom segment which is already one of the most important in United States. If you like this style of motorcycle and want to know more about New Model Dafra Horizon 150 2020, check out the information below!
The New Model Dafra Horizon 150 2020 presents an even stronger identity in this launch, below we will see the characteristics that bring this highlight to the model.
✓ Know the news 2020:
What’s new in New Model Dafra Horizon 150 2020
The novelties of the New Model Dafra Horizon 150 2020 start with its look that brings even more chrome and rounded lines that were designed to make the motorcycle look even more modern.
Regarding the items the launch brings as highlight FH-CBS brakes, new alloy wheels, LED flashlight and an instrument panel that combines analog and digital displays.
The New Model Dafra Horizon 150 2020’s driving position is also much more comfortable, with new, larger and more advanced pedals, plus a spacious seat and ergonomically designed handlebar for the driver’s arms to remain in the natural position.
Colors of the new New Model Dafra Horizon 150 2020
As for the colors we have for this launch 2 options, see what they are:
Technical specifications of New Model Dafra Horizon 150 2020
The data sheet of the New Model Dafra Horizon 150 brings together the characteristics of this 2020 launch such as its motorization and the dimensions that this motorcycle has, see below for a little more about these technical details:
- Engine: OHC, 4 stroke, single cylinder, air cooled and oil cooled;
- Maximum Power: 12.8 hp / 7000 RPM;
- Maximum torque: 13.65 Nm / 5500 RPM;
- Diameter x stroke: 57.3 x 57.8;
- Displacement: 149 cm³;
- Transmission: 5 gears constant and final gear per chain.
- Seat height: 720 mm;
- Dry weight: 130 kg;
- Width: 875 mm;
- Length: 2,100 mm;
- Height: 1,165 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,435 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 145 mm;
- Front suspension: Telescopic fork Stroke 130 mm;
- Rear suspension: Bi-damped Stroke 70 mm;
- Rear Tire: Tubeless Pirelli City Demon – 130 / 90-15 M / C 66S;
- Front Tire: Tubeless Pirelli City Demon – 3.00 -18 M / C 47S;
- Starting System: Electric and Pedal;
- Engine oil capacity: Mobil Super Moto 4T 20w / 50;
- Fuel tank capacity: 14 Liters;
- Maximum load capacity of the luggage compartment: 5 kg;
- Rear light / brake light: LED;
- Ignition: CDI;
- Compression ratio: 9.5: 1;
- Feeding system: Carburetor PZ25;
- Chassis: Removable semi-double cradle;
- Brakes: FH-CBS.
Consumption of New Model Dafra Horizon 150 2020
One of the points that draws most attention in the Horizon 150 2020 is the low fuel consumption that the model has.
In tests performed on the motorcycle the average achieved was 30 km per liter , which represents about 400 kilometers driven with only one tank of fuel.
Price of New Model Dafra Horizon 150 2020
The price of the new New Model Dafra Horizon 150 should not change much compared to the current price of the motorcycle, check this value:
- New Model Dafra Horizon 150: from $ 2400 .