The New Model Dafra Maxsym 400i 2020 is a launch that brings to the market a new scooter developed to deliver greater performance in long journeys in addition to greater comfort on the road. Do you want to know more about New Model Dafra Maxsym 400i 2020? Then check out the post we prepared on this release for you.
The New Model Dafra Maxsym 400i 2020 is a highlight that has not yet officially arrived in United States, but then we have more details of this model, check it out!
- See also the news of:
– Dafra Citycom 300i 2020
– Yamaha X Max 2020
Features of the New Model Dafra Maxsym 400i 2020
For New Model Dafra Maxsym 400i 2020 we will have:
- New ABS brakes;
- Lighting inside the luggage compartment under the seat;
- Two latch holders with latch;
- Central holder with key lock;
- USB and 12V outlet.
Colors of the New Model Dafra Maxsym 400i 2020
So far no new color has been released for MaxiSym 400i 2020 , so look forward to launching it in the following color options:
Data sheet of New Model Dafra Maxsym 400i 2020
The datasheet of scotter has not yet been disclosed in United States, then check the information expected for the model:
- Engine: Mono-cylindrical, 4-stroke, OHC, water-cooled;
- Displacement: 399,3 cm³;
- Cylinder Arrangement: Horizontal;
- Maximum Power: 33.3 hp at 7,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 3.2 kgf.max 5,500 rpm;
- Feeding system: Electronic injection;
- Diameter x stroke: 83 X 73.8 mm;
- Compression ratio: 10.5: 1;
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Automatic (CVT).
- Height: 1,400 mm;
- Length: 2,270 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,555 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 142 mm;
- Seat height: 755 mm;
- Dry weight: 229 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 14.7 liters.
- Chassis: Under bone;
- Front Suspension: Telescopic fork travel 106mm;
- Rear suspension: Unit swim, dual suspension 112mm;
- Front Brake: Dual Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) Bosch;
- Rear brake: Bosch Anti-lock Braking System (ABS);
- Wheels: Lightweight alloy 15 “and 14”;
- Tire front: 120 / 70-15 M / C 56S, without camera;
- Rear tire: 150 / 70- 14 M / C 66S, without camera;
- Starting system: Electrical.
As soon as the new New Model Dafra Maxsym 400i 2020 datasheet is released we will update more information in our post!
Consumption of New Model Dafra Maxsym 400i 2020
The test of consumption for the new New Model Dafra Maxsym 400i brings to the model an improvement in both the city and the road, but as this test was not officially announced check the expected average:
- Average consumption of: 25 km per liter between city and highway.
Price of the New Model Dafra Maxsym 400i 2020
The New Model Dafra Maxsym 400i 2020 can receive a readjustment on its market value, so the expectation is that the model arrives with the following value:
- New Model Dafra Maxsym 400i: from $ 6700
Pictures of New Model Dafra Maxsym 400i
Below you can see more photos of New Model Dafra Maxsym 400i reminding that our post will be updated with more information about scotter as soon as officially announced by the car maker: