The New Model Dafra Next 250 2020 is a sports-style motorcycle that was designed to surprise in this new launch, because it offers even more performance and fuel economy. The model that has not yet official release date is already beginning to be commented among several admirers, and for you to know New Model Dafra Next 250 2020 we prepare the following post.
The New Model Dafra Next 250 2020 has an urban design that draws attention to where it passes and stands out among the rest of the category, below we will see more details.
➤ See also the technical updates for:
What’s New in New Model Dafra Next 250 2020
The news of the New Model Dafra Next 250 2020 begins with its design that is with improvements designed to make the model more ergonomic, safe and beautiful.
We also have flashlight with LED light for greater visibility and a new instrument panel as we will see better next.
The New Model Dafra Next 250 2020 dashboard now sports a more sporty style with blue LED lighting and a new mixed analog and digital system.
Among the new dashboard items in this release we have:
- Total and partial odometer;
- Battery voltage;
- Gear indicator;
- Recording of the maximum speed reached;
- RPM display.
Colors of New Model Dafra Next 250 2020
The launch of the new New Model Dafra Next 250 brings back to the market 3 color options, see what they are:
New Model Dafra Next 250 datasheet
The data sheet of this release was developed to present all the information of this motorcycle, then we gather this main information and you can check them below, see:
- Engine: single cylinder / 4V SOHC / 249.4 cc / liquid refrigeration;
- Power supply: electronic injection;
- Ignition: electronic;
- Departure: electric;
- Diameter x stroke (mm): 71 x 63;
- Compression ratio: 10.5: 1;
- Power (cv at rpm): 25 to 7,500;
- Torque (mkgf at rpm): 2.75 to 6 500;
- 6 gears, final transmission by chain;
- Front suspension: hydraulic telescopic fork;
- Suspension rear: one-arm swing arm with 125 mm stroke;
- Front Brake: 260 mm disc with 2 piston caliper;
- Rear Brake: 220 mm disc with simple clamp.
Dimensions and capacities
- Length (cm): 200.5;
- Height / width (cm): 105/79;
- Between-axes (cm): 132;
- Weight (kg): 170;
- Seat height (cm): 79;
- Tank capacity: 14 liters;
- Engine oil capacity: 1.5 liters.
New Model Dafra Consumption Next 250 2020
The consumption of New Model Dafra Next 250 2020 is being evaluated by INMETRO, which provides official information about the performance of the model, and then we can check the expected average:
- Average sports consumption: 22.4 km per liter;
- Average economic consumption: 46.8 km per liter.
New values can be released soon for New Model Dafra Next 250 2020 , keep an eye on our post we will update more information as soon as available.
Price of New Model Dafra Next 250 2020
The updated price of the new New Model Dafra Next 250 2020 is still a mystery, as the manufacturer has not announced whether or not we will have a readjustment.
The expected is that the model does not change much in its value in relation to the current version, and is expected with a price starting at $ 3500 .
As soon as new information on the value of New Model Dafra Next 250 is released, we will update this post for you, keep an eye on it!