Modern, innovative and powerful, these are the main features that you will find in the New Model Ducati Diavel 2020. The model is a highlight in the segment, and for you to know a little more of the model we prepare the following post on the New Model Ducati Diavel 2020.
The new New Model Ducati Diavel 2020 brings several new features to the market, and to know even more about this launch just follow the next post!
➤ Get to know great New Model Ducati launches in 2020:
New Model Ducati Diavel 2020
Incredible design, innovative design, LED headlamp A new seat prepared to offer more comfort while riding are just some of the features we will highlight about the New Model Ducati Diavel 2020 .
About the launch also worth mentioning novelties such as:
- 50 mm front fork;
- New Bosch ABS system;
- 30 ° steering tilt and 130 mm trail;
- New Model Ducati Traction Control System (DTC);
- New “Sport” Piloting mode;
- Electronic switch.
New Model Ducati Diavel 2020 datasheet
The data sheet of the new New Model Ducati Diavel 2020 in United States has not yet been disclosed, however we have some of the characteristics expected for the motorcycle, see:
- Type: Testastretta 11 °, 2 cylinders in L, 4 valves per cylinder, Desmodromic, water cooling;
- Displacement (cc): 1198.4;
- Diameter x stroke (mm): 106 x 67.9;
- Compression ratio: 12.5: 1;
- Power: 155hp @ 9,250 rpm;
- Torque: 125 Nm (92 lb-ft) @ 8,000 rpm;
- Fuel Injection: Electronics, elliptical accelerator bodies with RbW
- Exhaust: Light 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and two lambda probes. Two aluminum silencers.
- Gearbox: 6 speeds;
- Primary ratio: Straight-cut gears, ratio 1.84: 1;
- Ratio: 1 = 37/15 2 = 30/17 3 = 27/20 4 = 24/22 5 = 23/24 6 = 22/25;
- Final ratio: Front sprocket 15; rear sprocket 43;
- Clutch: Multiple discs in oil bath with lightweight hydraulic control. Anti-locking action in reduction.
- Chassis: Tubular steel truss chassis;
- Front suspension: Adjustable 50mm Marzocchi forks;
- Front wheel: 14 alloy 3.50 x 17 spokes;
- Front tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 120/70 ZR 17;
- Rear suspension: Progressive articulation with fully adjustable mono-damper. Remote spring preload adjustment. Monobraço balance in aluminum;
- Rear wheel: 14 alloy beams 8.00 x 17;
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 240/45 ZR17;
- Front wheel travel (mm): 120;
- Rear wheel stroke (mm): 120;
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo monobloc calipers with 4 pistons with advanced ABS;
- Rear brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston floating caliper with advanced ABS.
- Dry weight (kg): 210;
- Weight in running order (kg): 239;
- Bench height (mm): 770;
- Wheelbase (mm): 1580;
- Fork angle: 28 °;
- Track (mm): 130 (5.1in);
- Fuel tank capacity: 17 liters.
We will update more information about the model as soon as it is available!
New Model Ducati Diavel 2020 Consumption
The average consumption for the New Model Ducati Diavel has not yet been disclosed, but we have to follow the average performance expected for the new model 2020 , check:
- 10.8 km average per liter .
We will update the results of the New Model Ducati Diavel 2020 consumer test soon, keep an eye on it!
New Model Ducati Diavel 2020 price
The new value of the New Model Ducati Diavel 2020 has not yet been confirmed by the automaker, but we already expect the New Model Ducati Diavel 2020 to hit the market with an initial price starting at $ 18000 .