The New Model Ducati Monster 797 2020 is a motorcycle for those looking for an intense, modern and fast model, as these are its main characteristics. Soon the New Model Ducati Monster 797 2020 arrives in United States, and if you want to know a little more of this model just check the following post where we gathered a lot of information about this release.
The New Model Ducati Monster 797 2020 brings a unique look, being a model that draws attention to its modern design that seeks to offer more performance and speed to the model.
Features of the New Model Ducati Monster 797 2020
The New Model Ducati Monster 797 2020 has not yet reached the United States market, but some news are already speculated for this release.
Some of the details that already draw attention to the new New Model Ducati Monster 797 are:
- New brakes with ABS;
- Digital instrument panel;
- Inverted suspension;
- Double disc brakes on the front;
- Rear suspension with return and preload adjustment;
- “L” propeller with 803 cm³.
Colors of the New Model Ducati Monster 797 2020
For the launch of the New Model Ducati Monster 797 2020 2 color options are expected, they are:
- Red with black frame and wheels;
- White with chassis and red wheels.
New Model Ducati Monster 797 2020 datasheet
The updated data sheet for this release has not yet been released, but some of the characteristics expected for the model are:
- Engine: L -Twin, 2 valves with desmodromic actuation per cylinder, air-cooled;
- Displacement: 803 cc;
- Diameter x stroke Power: 88 mm x 66 mm;
- Power: 75 hp @ 8,250 rpm;
- Torque: 68.9 Nm @ 5.750 rpm;
- Fuel Injection: Electronic injection system, acceleration body 50 mm.
- Gearbox: 6 speeds;
- Final Relationship: Chain; Front pinion Z15; Rear sprocket Z46;
- Clutch: Wet multiplate clutch APTC with mechanical control.
- Chassis: Trellis tubular steel frame;
- Front Suspension: Forks Kayaba 43 mm usd;
- Front wheel: 10-spoke, light alloy, 3.50 “X 17”;
- Front tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 120/70 ZR17;
- Rear suspension: Monoshock Sachs, with preload and rebound adjustment;
- Rear wheel: 10-spoke, light alloy, 5.50 “X 17”;
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 180/55 ZR17;
- Front wheel stroke: 130 mm;
- Rear wheel stroke: 150 mm.
- Dry weight: 175 kg;
- Weight in running order: 193 kg;
- Seat height: 805 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,435 mm;
- Fuel tank capacity: 16.5 L.
As soon as the new technical file of the New Model Ducati Monster 797 2020 is announced we will update in our post more information!
New Model Ducati Monster Consumption 797 2020
New Model Ducati Monster 797 2020 consumption tests are being carried out by INMETRO, and while the agency does not disclose the performance achieved by the model, check the average that we expect:
- New Model Ducati Monster 797: average of: 15.2 km / l in the city and 17.5 km / l on the road.
Price of the New Model Ducati Monster 797 2020
Outside of United States the New Model Ducati Monster 797 is worth around $ 9,250 , which in United States is something from $ 7800. It is expected that the official value will be announced at the launch of the motorcycle, until then we continue waiting for more information on this New Model Ducati launch.