With the most recent version presented in the Salão Duas Rodas of 2017, the New Model Ducati Panigale 1299 2020 is one of the most significant machines of the automaker. The design of a bold design and a ‘presence’ composition, make the New Model Ducati Panigale 1299 2020 the most expensive bike in United States. And it is no wonder that this is considered by the manufacturer “The most exciting superbike on the market”.
About New Model Ducati Panigale 1299 2020
The Italian manufacturer New Model Ducati is present in more than 60 countries. Bringing bouncy motorcycles and are references in the motorcycle market.
➤ Looking for comparisons? Check the technical updates of:
- Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2020
- New Honda Falcon 2020
Some of the most famous bikes are New Model Ducati’s creation, which is proud to bring the characteristics of the Italian industry to other countries.
The New Model Ducati Panigale 1299 2020 is part of the Superbike category of the automaker. A sporty style and ideal for those who like the adrenaline of the roads.
This model has been updated in the mechanical area and received some adjustments in the look of the carcass.
But it is relatively new in the United States market, its first impressions were announced in 2020. Not long ago, considering New Model Ducati has more than 90 years of history and debuted in United States in 2012.
In addition to the New Model Ducati Panigale 1299 2020 there is also the New Model Ducati Panigale 1299 S 2020 version which has few differences in characteristics but which represents a more sporty and daring style.
Features of the New Model Ducati Panigale 1299 2020
What can the New Model Ducati Panigale 1299 2020 offer besides a stylish model? Technological items and equipment that allow more modernity for the 2020 bike are factors that help to spur the success of Panigale 1299.
- Bosch six-axis inertial measurement sensor (IMU);
- ABS Cornering;
- Quickshift Up & Down;
- TFT panel;
- Exchange has six speeds with Quickshifter as standard;
- Electronic Suspensions Öhlins;
- Bright headlamp totally in LED;
- Brake lights, arrows and board light all in LED.
The motorcyclist can also personalize and equip his motorcycle, in the sport or tourism packages. Inserting accessories that optimize the model with more personality.
Technical specifications New Model Ducati Panigale 1299 2020
Being knowledgeable about the bike’s mechanical specifications can help you make comparisons with others in the same category. Or, to solve some obstacles after the purchase has already been made.
Therefore the New Model Ducati Panigale 1299 2020 data sheet is important. In addition to knowing about the engine of the Panigale 1299 you still discover other features of the bike.
- Type: Super-frame L-Twin, 4 valves with liquid-cooled, cylinder-cooled, demodromic actuation;
- Displacement: 1285cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 116 × 60.8mm;
- Compression ratio: 12.6: 1;
- Power: 145 kW (197 hp) @ 10,500 rpm;
- Torque: 137 Nm @ 9,000 rpm;
- Fuel Injection: Fuel Injection System. Double injectors per cylinder. Fully elliptical acceleration bodies ride-by-wire;
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes. Double stainless steel double-ended dampers.
- Gearbox: 6 speeds with DQS New Model Ducati Quick Shift;
- Primary Ratio: Direct Gear Shift; 1.77: 1 ratio;
- Ratio: 1 = 37/15 2 = 30/16 3 = 27/18 4 = 25/20 5 = 24/22 6 = 23/24;
- Final Relationship: Chain; Front pinion 15; Rear sprocket 39;
- Clutch: Sliding clutch and multi-plate automatic servo with hydraulic control.
- Monocoque in aluminum;
- Front suspension: Fork USD 50 mm pressurized and fully adjustable Marzocchi with rigid and lightweight anodized aluminum protector;
- Front wheel: 3-spoke, light alloy, 3.50 “X 17”;
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP;
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs unit. Adjustable length link: Progressive / flat Unilateral aluminum swingarm;
- Rear wheel: 3-spoke, light alloy, 6.00 “X 17”;
- Front wheel travel: 120mm;
- Rear wheel stroke: 130mm;
- Front brake: 2 330mm semi-floating discs, 4-piston radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M50 caliper, with curved ABS as standard equipment;
- Rear brake: 245mm disc, 2-piston caliper with ABS as standard equipment;
- Instrumentation: Digital unit with TFT color screen.
Weight & Dimensions:
- Dry weight: 166.5kg. For models with liquid cooling, the weight data are related to the dry weight of the motorcycle without battery, lubricants and coolant;
- Weight in running order: 190.5Kg. For models with liquid cooling, the weight data are related to the dry weight of the motorcycle without battery, lubricants and coolant;
- Bench height: 830mm (32.68in);
- Wheelbase: 1437mm (56.6in);
- Fork angle: 24 °;
- Track: 96mm (3.78in);
- Fuel tank capacity: 17l – 4.5 gallons (US):
- Number of seats: Double bench.
Consumption New Model Ducati Panigale 1299 2020
Due to its adventurous and stylish style, the New Model Ducati Panigale 1299 2020 is more used on roads. For purposes of walking, tourism and great adrenaline. However, consumption New Model Ducati Panigale 1299 2020 does not discourage when it comes to daily use.
- Average 21 km / L.
Remember that the more the rider accelerates, the more fuel is spent.
Price New Model Ducati Panigale 1299 2020
This is one of the most expensive motorcycles in United States. But it maintains the same price level as its competitors. Like the Harley-Davidson Iron 883 and New Model Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle.
The price tip of New Model Ducati Panigale 1299 2020 is:
- From $ 23500 to $ 41000 depending on the series.