Curious to know the news of the New Model Ducati SuperSport S 2020? So you came to the right place! The model arrived recently in United States territory, and brought an aggressive and full of personality to charge the national roads. To see the details of the New Model Ducati SuperSport S 2020 launch, follow the review!
Meet the New Model Ducati SuperSport S 2020
The New Model Ducati Supersport S comes equipped with a 937 cc two-cylinder engine with 113 hp and 9.8 kgfm, operated by a six-speed gearbox. In addition, features a “quick shift”, which allows gear changes without using the clutch.
The new 2020 motorcycle , manufactured in Manaus (AM), is positioned as an entry model of the New Model Ducati sports line. It maintains the sporty DNA of the brand, but as a differential has the style of piloting more “meek” and comfortable.
The model has three pilot modes:
For now, the bike will only have the option of red, but outside the country there is also the white option.
Equipment of the New Model Ducati SuperSport S 2020
At the front, the Supersport S features a 41 mm Marzocchi walking stick, as well as Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires with 120 / 70ZR 17 in the front and 180 / 55ZR17 in the rear.
➤ Who looked at this evaluation, was also interested in:
Among the main equipment are:
- Brembro ABS brakes;
- Traction control;
- Adjustable suspension;
- Digital panel;
- Mechanically adjustable windshield at 50 mm in height;
- Single bank;
- Double outlet exhaust;
- Heated mittens;
- Tank bags;
- Rubber treadmills;
- Steering damper;
- Sports exhaust in titanium;
- Bench with height adjustment;
- Among others.
The brakes of the New Model Ducati Supersport S 2020 have two 320 mm diameter discs at the front, four-piston Brembo monobloc radial calipers and the rear single disc 245 mm diameter with two piston calipers.
New Model Ducati Supersport S 2020 datasheet and fuel consumption
The new motorcycle, treated by the Italian automaker as an “urban sport”, has the following information as a technical file:
- Type: Testastretta 11 °, bi-cylinders in L, 4 valves per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid refrigeration;
- Displacement: 937cc;
- Diameter x Stroke: 94 × 67.5 mm;
- Compression ratio: 12.6: 1;
- Maximum power: 113 hp (83.1 kW) at 9,250 rpm Maximum declared torque: 96.7 Nm at 6,500 rpm;
- Electronic Injection System: Continental Power, 53 mm Mikuni butterfly bodies with full Ride-by-Wire.
- Secondary transmission: Chain, Attachment pinion 15 teeth, Crown 43 teeth;
- 6-speed manual transmission;
- Clutch: Multi-disc clutch in oil bath with mechanical operation, automatic drive in the transmission, action of slip in overload;
- Type: Multi-tubular steel structure fixed to cylinder heads;
- Tipper: Single arm in aluminum.
Dimensions and capacities
- Wheelbase 1,478 mm;
- 28º launch angle;
- Feeding 91 mm;
- Seat height 810 mm;
- Weight (running order) 210 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity 16 liters.
Average consumption of New Model Ducati Supersport S 2020
- 16.7 km average per liter between the city and the road.
Price of the new New Model Ducati Supersport S 2020
After several months of speculation, the prices of the New Model Ducati Supersport S 2020 are $ 16500 . To know more details of the bike, see the images that we gather below: