Announced at the Milan Motor Show the New Model Honda CB 300 2020 has radicalized the changes. There are still no forecasts for the arrival of the bike in United States. But in the meantime, it is possible to follow the launches of the New Model Honda CB 300 2020 around the world and check all the details. And what does the motorcycle offer of novelty? See now!
Features of the New Model Honda CB 300 2020
Although it is bearing the same name, the New Model Honda CB 300 2020 that was launched in Italy is not the same as the one sold in United States, the bike that was replaced by the current CB Twister.
➤ Check the technical updates of:
With a modern sporting concept, the characteristics of the New Model Honda CB 300 2020 follow this lineage.
- Single-cylinder 286 cm³ liquid-cooled engine capable of generating up to 31.4 hp at 8 500 rpm;
- Peak of torque of 2.8 kgf.m and can decrease in the 7 500 turns;
- The exchange rate is six gears;
- All LED lighting;
- Digital panel;
- Front suspension with inverted fork;
- Two-channel ABS brake with two-wheel drive.
Canada is the first country to announce the resale of New Model Honda’s new product, the red version has been released. Even though there are still no forecasts for the debut of the motorcycle in United States, it is possible to have a base of price and quality of the vehicle.
Technical specifications New Model Honda CB 300 2020
The technical peculiarities of a motorcycle involve very important information. Whenever you can, make some comparisons before buying your vehicle and find out the technical part of the competition. The New Model Honda CB 300 2020 datasheet has not been fully disclosed, but is believed to follow the following specifications:
- Type: OHC, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled;
- Displacement: 249.5 cc;
- Maximum power: 22.4 hp at 7,500 rpm (Petrol) / 22.6 hp at 7,500 rpm (Ethanol);
- Maximum torque: 2.24 kgf.ma. 6,000 rpm (Petrol) / 2.28 kgf.ma. 6,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 71.0 x 63.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.6: 1;
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Petrol and / or Ethanol.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12V – 5 Ah;
- Lighthouse: 60/55 W.
- Fuel tank / Reservoir: 16.5 liters;
- Engine oil: 1.8 liter.
- Length x Width x Height: 2065 x 753 x 1072 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1386 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 192 mm;
- Seat height: 784 mm;
- Dry weight: 135 kg / ABS: 137 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 130 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Mono Shock / 108 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: To disc / 276 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: To disc / 220 mm;
- Front tire: 110/70 – 17;
- Rear tire: 140/70 – 17.
Consumption of New Model Honda CB 300 2020
The anxiety about the launch of the new CB 300 is also related to the power and economy that the manufacturer promises. The consumption of New Model Honda CB 300 2020 should follow the average:
- 25 km / l to 30 km / l in the city and road.
It is believed that the results demonstrate up to 30% less compared to the previous version.
Price of the New Model Honda CB 300 2020
For now the only possible version of the New Model Honda CB 300 2020 is the ABS, and the values have not yet been disclosed. The speculation is that the motorcycle should readjust its average price, valuing the optimizations made by the manufacturer. Therefore, the idea is that the price is on average $ 4100
New Model Honda offers some benefits for its consumers, including a warranty of up to 3 years.