With a legion of admirers, recommended for being economical and sporty in style, the New Model Honda CB 500F 2020 is the dealer’s big bet. If you are a fan of technology, modernity and style, you will fall in love with the New Model Honda CB 500F 2020. Get to know the main features of the bike now!
Features of the New Model Honda CB 500F 2020
The CB 500F is one of the manufacturer’s darling, a symbol of speed and great for adventurers. The launch date for the 2020 version has not yet been released, but it is likely that the official news will come out in 2020. For now, some ideas about the characteristics of the New Model Honda CB 500F 2020 have already been speculated. Look that:
- Fuel tank: The capacity of the 16.7-liter fuel tank was designed for you to run without worry. The lid of the tank has a sporty design and practical for the moment of the supply;
- LED flashlight and headlamp: front headlamp and LED backlight, which provide more safety due to excellent lighting in low light situations;
- Sports exhaust: The exhaust, in addition to having sporty design, is light, which results in better performance of the motorcycle.
- Suspensions: The front suspension has an adjustable telescopic fork that facilitates the handling of the bike, especially on faster routes. The Pro-Link rear suspension has preload settings;
- ABS brakes: safer braking because it prevents the braking of the wheels in the most sudden braking.
- Digital panel: fully digital panel, modern, complete and easy to read;
- Brake handle: With five adjustment levels, the brake lever gives the rider more comfort and precision.
New Model Honda CB 500F engine 2020
Information on the power of New Model Honda’s new bike has not been released yet. What the researchers and admirers of the category believe is that the optimization should follow the 2020 version.
➤ Check the technical updates of:
Engine of 2 parallel cylinders and 471 cc, capable of delivering 50.4 horsepower at 8,500 rpm and torque of 4.55 kgfm at 7,000 rpm. The 6-speed gearbox and wheels with 17 “rim, regardless of the version of the CB 500.
Technical specifications New Model Honda CB 500F 2020
Still following the characteristics of the 2020 version, the technical properties of the 2020 version should receive some improvements. Even if the lineage of this category already is well praised in this question.
- Type: DOHC, Two-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooling;
- Displacement: 471 cc;
- Maximum power: 50.4 hp at 8,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 4.55 kgf.max 7,000 rpm;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 67.0 x 66.8 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.7: 1;
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Petrol.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12V – 8.6 Ah;
- Headlight: LED.
- Fuel tank / Reservoir: 16.7 liters;
- Engine oil: 3.2 liters.
- Length x Width x Height: 2081 x 791 x 1056 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1409 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 156 mm;
- Seat height: 789 mm;
- Dry weight: 178 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 120 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link / 119 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: To disc / 320 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: To disc / 240 mm;
- Front tire: 120/70 – 17;
- Rear tire: 160/60 – 17.
Consumption New Model Honda CB 500F 2020
As we said, the CB 500 is a benchmark in economics. And New Model Honda will not want to lose this position, so the elaboration so that the bike continues carrying the title of economic sport, will be reinforced.
On average the consumption New Model Honda CB 500F looks like this:
- 22 to 25 k / l in urban traffic;
- 23 k / l on the roads.
Price of the New Model Honda CB 500F 2020
It is always good to compare the vehicle of your interest with the competition, the price of the honda CB 500F 2020 resembles the value of a car, for example, but on the other hand the bike is much more economical and requires less maintenance. Put on the balance the pros and cons before your purchase.
- Starting from $ 6200