The New Model Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2020 is a state-of-the-art two-wheeled machine with aerodynamics, striking visual and outstanding performance. The model draws attention to where it goes, and so you stay inside every detail of the super New Model Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2020 we prepare the following post, follow!
The New Model Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2020 sports looks and aggressive lines that complete the model in order to present a state-of-the-art model as we can see below.
➤ Looking for comparisons? Check the technical updates of:
Features of the New Model Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2020
The launch of the new New Model Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2020 will feature a lighter motorcycle with a new titanium tank that provides better performance, greater pilot balance, safety and more speed.
The model also features a new fully digital LCD panel with on-board computer that provides information on all electronic parameters of the motorcycle.
As for power the CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2020 reaches 192 hp, being 11 hp more than the previous model, it also has ABS brakes that make the pilot experience even safer.
In the visual it is worth noting that the new CBR 1000 RR Fireblade brings LED headlights and well-marked curves that are the main features of the model.
Technical specifications of the New Model Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade
We look forward to the new technical specifications of the CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2020 , but while it does not arrive check the information expected:
- Type: DOHC, 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooling;
- Displacement: 999.8 cc;
- Maximum power: 191.7 hp at 13000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 11.82 kgf.max 11000 rpm;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 76.0 x 55.1 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 13.0: 1;
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Petrol.
Capacities and Dimensions
- Fuel tank / Reservoir: 16.1 liters;
- Engine oil: 3.4 liters;
- Length x Width x Height: 2065 x 715 x 1125 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1404 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 129 mm;
- Seat height: 834 mm;
- Dry weight: 177 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 120 mm;
- Rear suspension / Stroke: Pro-link – 133 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: To disc / 320 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: To disc / 220 mm;
- Front tire: 120/70 – ZR17M / C (58W);
- Rear Tire: 190/50 – ZR17M / C (73W).
Consumption of the new New Model Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade
The new CBR 1000 RR Fireblade undergoes consumption tests to present the result obtained by this release, but as the tests have not yet been completed, check the expected average:
- 16.5 km average per liter between city / highway.
Price of the New Model Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2020
The New Model Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade 2020 is a large motorcycle, so its value is not among the most affordable. The model may still receive a readjustment for this release, but while we wait for the disclosure of this information check the current price of the model:
- Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade: Starting at $ 21000
Below you will find more photos of the New Model Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade we have selected for you, and please keep in mind that we will update our post as soon as possible with more information: