The new line of sports New Model Honda CBR 650F 2020 will be available very soon in our national market. Being one of the most desired among the high displacement models, it is already being widely expected by United States consumers. To see the evaluation of the New Model Honda CBR 650F 2020, go with it!
Meet the new New Model Honda CBR 650F 2020
To stay on top of the 2020 news, we’ll start detailing the sporty design! The unprecedented setting in the orange color is one of the highlights. The new tone is available on both the naked New Model Honda CB 650F and the CBR 650F.
The launch also offers a new steering position with lower handlebar than the previous generation. The intention of the change is that the new bike 2020 can impart greater safety and freedom to the pilot.
The performance of the New Model Honda CBR 650F 2020 has also been optimized because of the new exhaust, which provides more aggressive riding.
In terms of safety, the sport also leaves nothing to be desired. One of the highlights is the ABS brakes, which prevent the wheels from locking in unexpected braking.
To continue knowing, just follow!
New Model Honda CBR 650F 2020 series and colors
Continuing the evaluation of the CBR 650F, in the accessories it is possible to highlight the headlight in LED light that, besides perfectly conforming with the air of sportiness, provides greater security due to the greater light capacity than other types of lights.
➤ Who looked at this evaluation, was also interested in:
Also, check out other important New Model Honda CBR 650F 2020 series items :
- Front suspension with Showa Dual Bending Valve (SDBV);
- Digital panel with two easy-to-use color displays;
- CBR 650F engine snore worthy of a super sports car;
- Torque more concentrated, thanks to the exclusive electronic injection system.
Regarding the colors of the New Model Honda CBR 650F 2020, check out:
- Red and black;
- Orange and black.
Technical specifications of the new New Model Honda CBR 650F
The CBR 650F arrives with the four-cylinder 649-cylinder engine with dual-command and electronic fuel injection capable of generating 88.5 hp at 11,000 rpm and 6.22 kgfm at 8,000 rpm.
Check out more details on the datasheet of the New Model Honda CBR 650F 2020 :
- Type: DOHC, 4-stroke four-cylinder, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 649cc
- Maximum power: 88.5 hp at 11,000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 6,22 kgf.ma 8,000 rpm
- Transmission: 6 speeds
- Starting System: Electric
- Diameter x Stroke: 67.0 x 46.0 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.4: 1
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection
- Fuel: Petrol
Dimensions and Capacity
- Length x Width x Height: 2107 x 753 x 1149 mm
- Wheelbase: 1449 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 133 mm
- Seat height: 810 mm
- Dry Weight: 200 kg
- Fuel Tank: 17.3 liters
- Engine Oil: 3.5 liters
- Type: Diamond Frame
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 120 mm
- Suspension Rear / Stroke: Mono Shock / 128 mm
- Front Brake / Diameter: Disc / 320 mm (ABS)
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Disc / 240 mm (ABS)
- Front Tire: 120/70 – 17M / C
- Rear Tire: 180/55 – 17M / C
- average of 25 km per liter .
Prices of the New Model Honda CBR 650F 2020
New Model Honda offers a 3-year warranty for its consumers and some payment facilities such as membership or even financing. The price of the New Model Honda CBR 650F 2020 is $ 9500!