The New Model Honda CRF 230f 2020 is a motorcycle for off-road fans because it has the best performance and performance for this purpose. We have gathered here information for you that admire and want to know better the New Model Honda CRF 230f 2020, follow below and learn more.
The new New Model Honda CRF 230f 2020 brings news for a motorcycle that stands out on both urban and highway circuits, so keep reading for more details.
New Model Honda CRF 230f 2020
The model stands out as much for its performance as for the design, security and the technology that has, next we will see more details of this launch.
Motoring the New Model Honda CRF 230f 2020
As an off-road model the New Model Honda CRF 230f 2020 offers a more powerful engine that prepares the model to offer a great experience to its users.
Below you can check in detail the engine of this model and its composition:
- Type: OHC, single cylinder, 4 stroke, air cooling
- Displacement: 230 cc
- Maximum power: 19.3 hp at 8,000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 1,92 kgf.max 6,500 rpm
- Transmission: 6 speeds
- Starting System: Electric
- Diameter x Stroke: 65.5 x 66.2 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0: 1
- Power System: Carburetor
- Fuel: Petrol
- Ignition: CDI (Capacitive Discharge Ignition)
- Battery: 12V – 4 Ah (sealed)
Technical specifications of the New Model Honda CRF 230f 2020
The CRF 230f is a model prepared for beginners in the practice of trails, so it has a whole set that prepares the motorcycle for this type of adventure, we will discuss some details of the technical file for you to check, see:
- Length x Width x Height: 2059 x 801 x 1190 mm
- Wheelbase: 1372 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 305 mm
- Seat height: 872 mm
- Dry weight: 108 kg
- Fuel tank / Reservoir: 7 liters
- Engine oil: 1.2 liter
- Headlight: 35W
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 240 mm
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link / 230mm Mono Blast
- Front brake / Diameter: Disc / 240 mm
- Rear brake / Diameter: A drum / 110 mm
- Front Tire: 80/100 – 21NHS
- Rear Tire: 100/100 – 18NHS
Yamaha MT 03 2020
New Model Honda CB 300 2020
Consumption of the New Model Honda CRF 230f 2020
In the last tests of consumption of New Model Honda CRF 230f the model presented excellent result with average of
14km / l in the city and 18km / l on the highway, this result highlights as a positive point the performance of the model in its performance comparing power / weight / performance.
Price of New Model Honda CRF 230f 2020
The new New Model Honda CRF 230f 2020 is considered an affordable motorcycle mainly because it is a model that caters to those who want an off-road motorcycle for track. Here’s the average launch price:
- New Model Honda CRF 230f: from $ 3500
Photos of the New Model Honda CRF 230f 2020
Check out more photos we have selected from the new New Model Honda CRF 230f 2020 for you, remembering that more details of the launch can be updated as soon as they are available.