The New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F 2020 is a sport that arrived in United States with improvements in both its design and the technologies that make up the model. The New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F 2020 is a great success in the national market, and so you know a little more of this launch continue reading.
If you like sporty style motorcycles, modern and sturdy design then check out the details we brought today about the new New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F 2020 .
➤ See other great Yamaha releases for 2020:
New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F 2020
Let’s start with a little more of the new design of the New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F 2020 , because in this launch we have an even more modern look with new colors and updated graphics.
To make the launching position even better, the assembler offers a handlebar in a more advanced and lower position to bring greater sense of sportsmanship.
On the New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F 2020 we also have a new exhaust system and lower center of gravity for greater comfort both in the city and on the road.
In relation to the safety offered by the New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F 2020 we can highlight the ABS brake that prevents the locking of the wheels of this motorcycle in situations where sudden braking occurs and also a new LED headlight that provides greater illumination.
Another novelty that we can not fail to mention are the new suspensions with SDBV (Showa Dual Bending Valve) system that brings a more progressive behavior to the motorcycle that guarantees greater stability.
Colors of the New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F 2020
For this release we have 3 color options, see what they are:
- Black Pearly;
New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F 2020 Technical Datasheet
The New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F datasheet is updated with details about the motorcycle’s motorcycle addition to its dimensions and capabilities, check out these details below:
- Type: DOHC, Four-stroke four-cylinder, liquid cooling;
- Maximum Power: 88.5 hp at 11,000 rpm;
- Displacement: 649 cc;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Maximum Torque: 6.22 kgf.max 8,000 rpm;
- Diameter x Stroke: 67.0 x 46.0 mm;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Compression Ratio: 11.4: 1;
- Fuel: Petrol.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Headlight: LED;
- Battery: 12 V – 7.3 Ah.
- Length x Width x Height: 2107 x 784 x 1077 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 152 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1449 mm;
- Seat height: 810 mm;
- Fuel Tank: 17.3 liters;
- Dry Weight: 195 kg;
- Engine Oil: 3.5 liters.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Suspension Rear / Stroke: Mono Shock / 128 mm;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 120 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Disc / 240 mm (ABS);
- Front Brake / Diameter: Disc / 320 mm (ABS);
- Rear Tire: 180/55 -17M / C;
- Front Tire: 120/70 – 17M / C.
New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F 2020 Consumption
The consumption tests of the New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F were performed by INMETRO and we reached the following average for the launch:
- New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F: average of 22 km per liter between city and road.
Price of New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F 2020
The new New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F has had its market price updated, and now the motorcycle has the following entry value:
- New Model Honda Hornet CB 650F: from $ 9100.