The New Model Honda Hornet CB600F 2020 is a modern motorcycle with cutting-edge technology and design that aims to offer more safety and drivability. Next we will know more about the New Model Honda Hornet CB600F 2020, keep reading to stay inside every detail of this launch!
The official release date of the New Model Honda Hornet CB600F 2020 in United States has not yet been released, but we can already advance several information about this model.
➤ See other great Yamaha releases for 2020:
What’s New in the New Model Honda Hornet CB600F 2020
The New Model Honda Hornet CB600F 2020 come with planned improvements to offer even more prominence to this model within its segment, among these novelties we can highlight:
- ABS brakes;
- 4 cylinder arrangement;
- Possibility of new colors;
- LED headlamp;
- Redesigned fairing.
In addition to the aforementioned news, other changes are also planned for the model, but we are waiting for New Model Honda to officially announce this improvement.
New Model Honda Hornet CB600F 2020 Datasheet
The datasheet for this 2020 release details details about the engine, the dimensions and other details of the motorcycle, and gives you a bit more information about this information:
- Engine: 4-stroke / 4-cylinder / 16V DOHC / 599.3 cc / water-cooled;
- Power supply: PGM-FI electronic injection;
- Ignition: electronic;
- Departure: electric;
- Diameter x stroke (mm): n / a;
- Compression ratio: n / a;
- Power (cv at rpm): 102 to 12000;
- Torque (mkgf at rpm): 6.53 to 10500;
- Shift: 6 gears, final transmission by chain;
- Chassis: Diamond type, aluminum.
Suspension and Brakes
- Front Suspension: Inverted hydraulic telescopic fork;
- Rear Suspension: Hydraulic damping link and helical spring link balance;
- Front Brakes: 296 mm double floating disc, with 4 opposing piston calipers;
- Rear Brakes: 240 mm single disc and single piston sliding caliper;
- Tires Front: 120/70 – 17 Rear: 180/55 – 17.
- Length (cm): 208.5;
- Height / width (cm): 109/76;
- Between-axes (cm): 143.5;
- Weight: (kg) 173/177 (ABS);
- Free-flowing (cm): 13.5;
- Seat height (cm): 80.4;
- Tank (l): 19.
We will update more information on the New Model Honda Hornet CB600F 2020 datasheet as soon as it is released by the automaker.
New Model Honda Hornet CB600F 2020 Consumption
The test of consumption for the new New Model Honda Hornet CB600F promises to present even better results than the current model, but as it has not been announced these tests check the average that we expect for the model:
- Average sport consumption: 18.4 km per liter ;
- Average economic consumption: 29.7 km per liter .
The result obtained through the INMETRO tests will be updated in our post soon, keep an eye!
New Model Honda Hornet CB600F 2020 price
We can expect a readjustment in the market price of the New Model Honda Hornet CB600F 2020 , but the expectation is that this adjustment does not raise the current price of the model that you give next:
- New Model Honda Hornet CB600 F with ABS: $ 9200 ;
- New Model Honda Hornet CB600 F without ABS: $ 8700 .
We will inform you the updated price as soon as this new value for the New Model Honda Hornet CB600F is released !
Pictures New Model Honda Hornet CB600F
The following New Model Honda Hornet CB600F photos have been uploaded to you so you can check every details of this release, follow it and fall in love with this release: