Basicona, but very charming, the New Model Honda Lead 2020 is the kind of bike that appeals to the basic needs of the riders. It is not yet known when it will be the launch of the New Model Honda Lead 2020, for now, there are only speculations and projections about the possible modifications that the bike will receive. Read now all the latest information about the Honda Lead.
Features New Model Honda 2020 Lead
The new features New Model Honda Lead 2020 is not available on the website of the automaker, only a few versions aesthetically similar to the model are disclosed, such as: SH 150i and SH 300i.
Not many changes are expected for the New Model Honda 2020, since what attracts the public is precisely its very basic style. Having synonyms economy and practicality. The most relevant information about the bike is:
- Power: 108 cc;
- Great choice for routine use;
- Suitable for asphalt;
- Low seat;
- Sophisticated finish;
- 16 “wheels;
- CBS brake;
Tank: 6.5 liters (with reserve of 1.8 liter);
Engine: 108 cm³, 4T, OHC, electronic injection;
- Available colors: red-solid, black-matte, blue-matte, white.
Data sheet New Model Honda Lead 2020
If the automaker follows the same pattern as in previous years, the new technical sheet New Model Honda Lead 2020 should receive the same traits. The big consumer complaint is the delay for a novelty in this version, it has been some time that New Model Honda does not offer noticeable optimization in Lead.
➤ Check the technical updates of:
For more than 8 years being sold in United States, the appearance and denomination of scooter, they do not want any news about the model to be released. For now, the datasheet goes like this:
- Engine: 4 stroke / OHC, single cylinder, 2V / 115 cc / water cooling;
- Power supply: electronic injection;
- Ignition: electronic;
- Departure: electric;
- Diameter x stroke (mm): 50 x 55;
- Compression ratio: 11.0: 1;
- Power (cv at rpm): 9.2 to 7500;
- Torque (mkgf at rpm): 0.97 to 6000;
- Exchange: automatic, CVT type;
- Chassis Frame: monobloc;
- Front Suspension: telescopic fork with 90 mm travel;
- Rear: flutter monoblocated laterally, with 84 mm stroke;
- Front Brakes: 190 mm diameter disc;
- Rear: 130 mm diameter drum;
- Front Tires: 90/90 – 12;
- Rear: 100/90 – 10.
- Length (cm): 183.8;
- Height / width (cm): 112.5 / 67.3;
- Between-axes (cm): 127.4;
- Weight (kg): 108;
- Free-flowing (cm): 11.5;
- Seat height (cm): 74;
- Tank (1): 6.5.
- 0-60 km / h (s): 9.7;
- Retraction from 30 to 60 km / h (s): 6.7;
- Maximum on the test track (km / h): 88.3;
- Actual speed at 60 km / h (km / h): 58;
- Sport consumption (km / l): 29,04;
- Economic consumption (km / l): 49,03;
- Maximum autonomy (km): 318.7.
Consumption New Model Honda Lead 2020
Economic fame is a brand driven by Lead, in many comparisons and tests the bike presented great results of fuel economy. It’s no use, when you make the calculations with the expenses the use of fuel is a factor that influences a lot, especially if you make daily use of the automobile, to go to work or study.
- Average consumption New Model Honda Lead 2020 : 33 and 35 km / l
New Price New Model Honda Lead 2020
Even though it does not have an aesthetic like that of big and impressive motorcycles, the New Model Honda 2020 has many qualities, it has already won many consumers and is constantly running on the roads and highways of United States. The weight of being a ramification of the scooter versions, this the bike will even carry, but it is necessary to look at the positive side of this heritage.
On its website New Model Honda did not report on launch forecasts for 2020, nor did it identify the bike, but it is still believed that the value of the bike is around:
- Starting from $ 2000