The New Model Honda Rebel 500 2020 is a stylish motorcycle that features features that highlight the model within its segment. The model has engine and other features that you can check in the information we prepare below about the New Model Honda Rebel 500 2020.
If you admire state-of-the-art motorcycles and follow-up technology follow the following post that brings a lot of information about the New Model Honda Rebel 500 2020 .
➤ Get to know the news of the 2020 models
- Yamaha XT 660 2020
- New Model Honda CB 500F 2020
New Model Honda Rebel 500 2020
The New Model Honda Rebel 500 2020 is a retro design launch that brings a round headlamp improvement of 135 mm.
The launch also features new footrests mounted in a new position to offer a more relaxed ride.
In the look at the Rebel 500 2020 behind narrower lines and lower seat designed to offer more comfort and less fatigue on a longer journey.
Colors of the New Model Honda Rebel 500 2020
The New Model Honda Rebel 500 comes to the market with 3 (three) color options, see below are:
- Graphite Black;
- Matte Armored Silver Metallic;
- Millennium Red.
Below we will talk a bit more about the technical file, the consumption and the price of the new New Model Honda Rebel 500 2020.
Technical specifications of the New Model Honda Rebel 500 2020
The technical specifications of the New Model Honda Rebel 500 2020 have not yet been disclosed in United States, however the expectation is that the model reaches the national market with the following characteristics:
New Model Honda Rebel 500 Powertrain
- Diameter x Stroke: 67 x 66.8 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.7: 1;
- Displacement: 471 cm3;
- Power supply: PGM-FI electronic injection;
- Engine type: Twin cylinder, DOHC, liquid cooling;
- Maximum power: 33.5 kW (46 hp) / 8,500 rpm (95/1 / EC);
- Maximum torque: 44.6 Nm / 6,000 rpm (95/1 / EC);
- Oil capacity: 3.2 liters.
- Front suspension: Conventional telescopic fork, 41 mm;
- Rear suspension: Showa bumper with Pro-Link system;
- Front wheel size: 16 M / C x MT 3.00;
- Front tires: 130 / 90-16M / C 67H;
- Rear Tires: 150 / 80-16M / C 71H;
- Rear wheel size: 16 M / C x MT 3.00.
- Battery: 12V;
- Dimensions: 2.188mm x 820x1094mm;
- Fuel capacity: 11.2 liters;
- Ground clearance: 136 mm;
- Weight in running order: 190 kg;
- Seat height: 690 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,488 mm.
Consumption of the New Model Honda Rebel 500
New Model Honda Rebel 500 consumption tests have not yet been released in United States, but the expectation is that the model will present the following average:
- Average consumption of 11.2 km per liter .
As soon as we announce the results of the New Model Honda Rebel 500 consumer tests in United States we will update more information.
Price of the New Model Honda Rebel 500 2020
The price of the new New Model Honda Rebel 500 2020 has not yet been disclosed in United States, but abroad the model is already marketed from 6,100.00 € .
In conversion the expectation is that this release reaches United States from $ 6500.
As soon as new information on the price of the new Rebel 500 is released we will update more information in our post!
Photos of the New Model Honda Rebel 500
Check out more photos that we have selected about the New Model Honda Rebel 500 so that it is possible to know even better this launch, accompany: